Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

99 Corvette Black 6 speed, Headers, cats,X pipe, Borla stingers Veraram

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Corvette Black 6 speed, Headers, cats,X pipe, Borla stingers Veraram

A black 6 speed with a B&M short throw shifter, FLP long tube headers, high flo cats, X Pipe, Brand new Borla Stingers (quad tip), Off road pipe can replace cats. VeraRam intake, Glass top, Ride control, 12 disk changer, New tires and wheels 1 year ago.
Toyo Proxes T1-S 265/40 ZR17 on front and 295/35 ZR18 on back, Some interior accsesories but can go back stock very easy. 92,000mi runs,sounds and looks great!
will sacrifice $20,500.
Much less than most 1999 corvetts. I have it in the auto trader at $22,500. does have some small rock chips in the very front and a few small scratches that you have to look for to see, but just typical for the year and miles. I do have the stock shifter. Should be producing about 360 or 370 RWHP. Some of you will know more about that than I do. It was dynoed before headers, x pipe, cats, and Borla and it dynoed 320.1 Rwhp & 331.7 torque Will get up and go pretty good! this one is setting in my garage. Need to sell it. Thanks and God Bless.
Shawnee, Oklahoma 405-273-6688
pastorbarnett@sbcglobal.net
It's currently on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT