Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1995 9C1 Caprice

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005 | 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default 1995 9C1 Caprice $500!!!!!!!

I have a black 1995 Chevy Caprice with 153,xxx miles on it for sale. Bought it at 139,000 miles and had a lot of fun with it for 14,000 miles. The transmission is on its way out, the brake master cylinder is very slowly leaking and it needs a front passenger ball joint. The driver's seat it pretty worn but the rest of the interior looks good for being an old cop car. There is one dent in the front left fender that occured when the previous owner was working on a shock (or so I'm told). I have a hooker catback on there that sounds pretty decent and the motor still pulls very hard. Took it to the track last summer and ran a 14.8@94 through the slipping tranny. Replaced optispark, plugs and plugwires about 5,000 miles ago. Also, the low oil light stays on even though there is plenty of oil (bad sensor) and the temp guage doesn't work due to my friend breaking the sensor wire during the spark plug change. I'm in the military and the car is registered in OK so I haven't been able to get the title due to their policy on wanting to actually verify the VIN and mileage themselves. I could write you a bill of sale and hand you the registration or something along those lines but I'm not really sure how that would work. This car could be used for a parts car or fixed for pretty cheap and make a reliable daily driver. I'm asking $500 for it, no more, no less. I'm located in Norfolk, VA and do not wish to ship it so you have to come pick it up. Thanks guys.

One more thing, I put a new corvette LT4 starter ($180) in it about 3,000 miles ago.

Last edited by rollinna65; 05-24-2005 at 01:43 PM. Reason: forgot to list price in title
Old 05-24-2005 | 01:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

to the top