Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

400hp 1963 Chevy Super Sport Nova! F/S

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 07:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 400hp 1963 Chevy Super Sport Nova! F/S

1963 Chevy II Super Sport....350 Small Block Bored 40 Over With Forged Sealed Power Pistons & New Piston Rings, Timing Chain, Sealed Power Rod/Main/Cam Bearings, New Freez Plugs, New Fel-Pro Gaskets All Around, It Has A Moroso Racing Oil Pump, Custom Made Oil Pan, Moroso Aluminum Oil Pump Pickup, K&N Oil Filter....Working Our Way Back Up It Has A Street/Strip Competition Cam Kit Witch Came With The Cam, Timing Chain, Lifters, Valve Springs Steel Retainers, Valve Locks, And Valve-Stem Seals..I Put Comp Cams Push Rods In It That Are Set In Double Hump Heads Off A Vett The Valve Job Was Just Done With Manley Race Valves...On Top It Has Comp Cams Rocker Arms Holding Everything On Are ARP Bolts And For A Little Show And Shine I Put Aluminum Polished Timing Chain Cover, Polished Aluminum Valve Covers Polished High Performane Holley Fuel Pump, Polished Aluminum 650 CFM Carb, Aluminum Dual Plane Manifold, Aluminum Racing Water Pump, Polished Aluminum Pulleys, Chrome Alternator, Polished Valve Cover Vents ..I Think You Get The Idea But There Is Tones More..The Car Has A HIE Dis. Custom Made Headers Flowmaster Mufflers With 3" Turn Downs Brand New Radiator With A 16" 2,500 CFM Fan On Top There Is A K&N Filter With Matching Valve Cover Air Cover...Backing That Mean Motor There Is A Brand New Turbo 350 Trans It Has A Stock Stall In It Right Now Because I Was Going To Drive It On The Street Every Day But Im Sure The Car Would Love A 3,000 + Stall.....The Drive Shaft Was Just Droppped And All The Bearings Were Redone Then It Was Painted High Gloss Black To Match The Rear End And The Brand New Paint On The Engine Compartment Also The Dash Was Just Painted In High Gloss Black And The Whole Under Side Of The Car Was Cleaned Then Was Sprayed With Under Coating Looks Great And Nice And Clean It Has Stock Shocks In Front And Then Air Shocks In The Back...For The Body Most Of The Car Was Shaved And Then It Was Painted White The Only Thing I Am Missing Is The Side Stripes And Door Panels The Car Just Had Custom Black Leather Bucket Seats Put In It With Brand New Carpet And Brand New Kick Panels New Grant Steering Wheel Too....The Bumpers Were Just Put On After The Car Was Painted They Are Perfect! The Motor Only Has Around 500 Miles On It It Sounds Great And Is Very Fast...The Car is Super Light 4.11s In This Car Would Be Crazy I Have Raced One Car It Was A 2002 Gt 5 Speed Short Shifter With 4.11s Super Chip Headers X Pipes BFG Tires And Intake Keep In Mind That I Have Stock Stall Stock Gears and no Traction I Take Him Off The Line And Then Pull On Him By About 3-4 Cars...If You Do A Bigger Cam And A Port Job Then You Should See Close To 500Hp Easy All Motor Right Now It Should Have Around 400 Hp And That's Only Because I Have A Small Cam Then What The Motor Was Made For Because I Was Going To Use It On The Street BTW The Car Has Brand New Ralley Wheels And New Tires The Only Reason I'm Selling The Car Is Because I Need Something I Can Drive Every Weekend To LA And I Want A 6 Speed I Could Drop A 6 Speed In The Nova Witch Would Be Crazy But To Tell You The Truth I Have Been Working On This Car For 3 Years Now And I Have Done Nothing But Dumping Money Into It And I'm Getting Bored Of It So My Loss Is Someone's Gain I'm Asking 9,000 Or Whatever My Best Offer Is And I'm Willing To Trade All The Parts/Pictures/Posters Come With The Car People Are More Then Welcome To Come Take A Ride In It But No Joy Rides!!!

With A Stall, Gears, Tires, And A Good Tune You Should Run 12's At Least!

All Work Done To The Car Was Done At Sin City Horsepower By The One And Only Nascar Engine Builder Tom Shubin The Shop Is in Henderson NV In Hotrod Hill/Grill You Can Stop By The Shop And Ask Tom Shubin About The Motor And Or You Can See The Car In The Showroom ( Its The White 63 SS Parked By The Supercharger Stand On The Purple Wall)
Old 06-14-2005, 07:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Talking Some Pictures

Here Are A Few Pictures Sorry The Car Is Dirty I Have been Driving It All Week And Have Not Had The Time To Wash It...If You Want More Pictures Or Need To Talk To Me My Email Is LoStOCeAnZ63@aol.com

Old 06-14-2005, 08:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

.::bump::.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Oh And Also It Has A B&M Trans Cooler Mounted Under The The Car So There Is No Lines Running In The Engine Compartment, And 2 y/o Paint... If Someone Were To Trade Me For A 98+ TA/Z28/SS M6 Then I Would Also Pay You Money Plus Give You The Car =)

Last edited by LoStOCeAnZ63; 06-15-2005 at 03:31 AM.