Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 1987 Monte Carlo SS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1987 Monte Carlo SS!

Well I’m back from deployment in Okinawa, I’ve been home for a little over two weeks now, and am glad to see all the old faces. I have decided after a lot of thought I am going to sell my Monte Carlo.

It’s a 1987 Monte Carlo SS with almost all stock interior and mechanical parts in good condition. I’ve had the car for five years now, and has been in enclosed storage for 2 years while I was overseas. It has a wrecked right front and hood, the rest of the body is in decent shape. It’s a very excellent parts car, as fellow Monte Carlo enthusiasts know the fourth Gen Montes had primo parts- 3.73s with posi, Crossfire Camaro heads, aluminum intake, L88 Corvette cam, and lots of cool little stuff they did all from the factory. All the hype was for Chevy to have a production car to compete in NASCAR racing. It also has headers, 3 inch pipes and 40 series Flowmasters, brand new Jegs Prostarter, nearly new 795 carb, and two brand new Bart 15x8 wheels with 275s with good tread on the rear tires, I also have lots of small stuff that Ill include with the car like a starter solenoid relocation kit, lots of car detail stuff, jack stands…etc, you will have call me for full details and all your questions answered.

I am asking $2500 for it, I will not part it out. I need to get rid of the car for financial and school reasons, even though I keep telling myself otherwise. You will need to call me and arrange for transportation as the car does not start. I will also work with the buyer as far as getting it from the storage unit and to the new location.

PM me and I will give you my phone number or you can also contact me at chevyman03@earthlink.net.

Thanks for looking,
Alan

Last edited by 8chaos; 06-21-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

to the top
Old 06-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Launching!

L88 cam.....hehehe.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Staging Lane

car is sold