Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 Trans Am WS6 $23K / 1999 3000GT VR4 $23K

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 2001 Trans Am WS6 $23K / 1999 3000GT VR4 $23K

Must sell one of my babies. Both cars are for sale, but only one will be sold. I will keep the one that doesn’t sell first. Need money to pay off my home equity loan (too many bills).

1ST – 2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (Ram Air), 6 speed (Hurst shifter), red with black leather interior. Absolutely flawless, 11K miles, was recently purchased form the original owner. Clean title. Never been in the accident. Original everything and like new. Vehicle comes with extended warranty form GM until June 2007 or 72K miles. Original window sticker. The car has never seen snow and only seen rain few times. It looks as if it just came of the dealer show room. Price $23K. All reasonable offers will be considered.

2nd – 1999 3000GT VR4, black with black leather interior. Car has a “Rebuilt” title due to previous minor front-end collision. My family owns a reputable Body/Repair shop and all the work was done there (so you can imagine quality of the work when it's your car). The damage was so minor that even airbags did not deploy. It had only cosmetic damage (bumper cover, headlights, for some reason broken mirrors, and scratches on body panels), but due to expansive parts list it was declared salvage. All damaged parts were replaced with genuine Mitsubishi parts (no expanses spared). None of the parts with VIN Numbers have been damaged. All parts including glass have VIN Numbers and Serial Number. After the car was fixed it became absolutely flawless. It has been in our family for over four years and it's been absolutely great. I never planed on selling it but unfortunately I have no choice. The vehicle was purchased with 23K miles and currently has about 36K miles. It runs and drives like a new car. Must be seen to appreciate. Price $23K. All reasonable offers will be considered.

I will take pictures of both cars this weekend and will post them up.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are you located???