Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1972 CORVETTE T-TOP 454 4 speed

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005 | 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

Default 1972 CORVETTE T-TOP 454 4 speed

My dad has had this project corvette for about 10 years in his garage. We stripped it down to do a frame off restoration and got started and thats where it ended. Im not sure what condition the motor is in and I will have to check mileage on the car because I have no idea. We have the orig 454 motor and 4 speed box , the frame has been sand blasted and painted and the body is sitting on the frame. The body and frame are in great shape. The car needs to be totally gone over but we have all the original parts and lots of extras my dad has collected. Ill be taking pictures of all the pieces and the body etc in the next coupla weeks . If youre interested call (843) 237 2089 and ask for Paul . We are trying to get in the 5k range for it but my dad is open for offers.
Old 07-05-2005 | 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

where are you located? VERY serious buyer with cash in hand. please lmk asap
goldlifter@yahoo.com
Old 07-05-2005 | 01:42 AM
10 Second Club

I would be interested in seeing some pics of the car. Where you located? Some info on what options the car has on it? Hows the interior, and what was the factory color combinations? Pics to fhuff1@yahoo.com
Thanks Floyd
Old 07-05-2005 | 07:42 AM
Staging Lane

I will post up as soon as we get all the parts out of storage and laid out in the garage, The orig color was green with tan/saddle leather interior , I recall seeing tilt , pw and pl . I dont think it had AC but I might be wrong. We have the big block hood etc , I will try and have pics up and emailed out asap . Feel free to call my dad and talk about it.