Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1995 Purple TA Convertible 6-speed--possibly for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1995 Purple TA Convertible 6-speed--possibly for sale

Hello fellow TA lovers....guys and gals alike

I am just gauging interest here.....My TA is NOT currently FOR SALE..Im just checking what others think...and whether shes worth keeping...

"Katie" was born on 12/94 and is dressed in the ultra-RARE....Cyclamen Metalic....(there were only 54 total TA's for 1995 in this color.....hardtops and convertibles combined, and seeing as it has the white leather and top and 6-speed ..I would like to say Katie is probably maybe 1 of 15-25 and with these options is 1 of 1.....Katie is powered by the 5.7 350 LT1 enhanced by a GM LT4 hot cam, GM 1.6 roller rockers and she also has the "convertible only"...WHITE leather....and she is also equipped with a 6-speed. She is very quiet.....(mmmm....quiet.....ya right...) when your nice to her....but when you make her mad she rumbles via the SLP Loudmouth setup. She handles and drives like a due to larger front and rear swaybars and the low mileage....30K miles. Katie has been garaged all of her life (paint is in excellent shape..and the interior is MINT).....and is a "weekend cruiser" only. Katie is equipped with all the Trans Am options including power attenna, along with these extras.

Purple/White leather/White Top (RARE Color Combo)
White 25th Anniversary Stripe Package (doors and rear..front bird also but not pictured)
K & N Filter
Electric water pump
White face gauge package
Hurst 6-speed complete with white shift ****
SLP skip shift eliminator
complete WS6 RAM AIR conversion (airbox and suspension)
White ram-air vents
Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic oil
4:10 rear-end gears
LT4 hot cam SLP loudmouth dual/dual exhaust BMR STB
14% dark tinted windows
275/40 17 inch polished American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels with Cooper Cobra tires (80% tread)

Keep in mind Katie is NOT FOR SALE at the moment.......I am just gauging interst here.......If she is for sale the asking price would be in the $13,500-$15,500 range. Questions or comments can be addressed to toplessta69@yahoo.com. I also have a few pics that can be sent also.
Attached Thumbnails 1995 Purple TA Convertible 6-speed--possibly for sale-purple-ta.jpg   1995 Purple TA Convertible 6-speed--possibly for sale-purple-ta-5.jpg   1995 Purple TA Convertible 6-speed--possibly for sale-purple-ta-7.jpg   1995 Purple TA Convertible 6-speed--possibly for sale-purple-ta-8-interior-.jpg  

Last edited by toplessTA69; 07-15-2005 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cars nice and all but 14k is overpriced for a 95, not trying to burst your bubble or anything, just trying to help.