Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Fs: 1966 Dodge Charger (trade for Camaro or Mustang)

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005 | 10:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: 1966 Dodge Charger (trade for Camaro or Mustang)

1966 Dodge Charger 383 big block with 727 automatic trans

The car needs to get the body work done and painted and assembled thats it! This car is 97% complete It only needs new windshield, some bumper bolts, armrests redone. And misc odds and ends The car is complete!

Just a quick summary of what comes with the car-
Freshend up 1970 383- crane cam like a 484, 933 valve springs, newer rockers, all new gaskets, motor has 18k on it since rebuild. Ran 12.26 at 110 in a 3400lb cuda.

Tranny has been rebuilt with shift kit and Mopar 175k stall(2700rpm)- HAS NO MILES ON IT!
All new interior- comes with new carpet, padding, seatcovers, some trim, new weatherstripping,

Also comes with- new wheels, exhaust ceramic coated headers, front end rebuild, new springs, new shocks, new wheels and tires, new bumpers, new gas tank,rebuild carb,new aluminum radiator, electric fans and shroud, high volume water pump, ALL NEW BRAKES taillight in good shape and much much much more. CAR COMES COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

BODY- All very solid- some patch work needed in rear 1/4s but thats it. The car is very solid for its age!
Engine bay, floors and trunk are all very solid. I just Black enameled trunk, floors and engine bay. Looks great.

The car comes with way to many parts to list!

I have many more pictures

Looking to get 10,500 for everything, trust me your getting a deal Im losing a lot on this car! Would trade for 99 or newer mustang gt or ls1 trans am or camaro

If interested either pm me or email me at uniden43@hotmail.com or call 402-493-4149

Thanks
Zach