Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

87 GN for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 87 GN for sale

Hey guys, i just bought another toy and the wife says i can't have three cars. Just figured i would post this to see if there is any interest on here. Here is a breakdown of how the car is.

1987 Buick Grand National
35k miles

It runs great, but has an exhaust leak on the drivers header and because of that she won't spool up real well on the line, but WOT she does just fine. Get that thing re-welded and your good to go.

Apperance wise it has a crappy paint job, it is peeling around the door window. The paint looks good if your standing a few feet away, but when you start looking you will notice it. The weatherstripping has seen better days. The dash has a crack were the sun got to it and the speaker cover on the dash is warped. Both those parts you can find on ebay pretty cheap or you could just buy one of those dash mat covers. It didn't bother me when i got it so i never really cared about fixing it.

Other than that the car runs good and gets the job done. Would make a great daily driver/fun at the track car. I've never ran it at the track so i don't know any numbers.

The car has the following done to it:

TE-44 Turbo with 2k miles on it.
Ford Powerstroke front mount intercooler
Adjustable high pressure wastegate
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
42lb fuel injectors
Walbro 307 fuel pump hotwired
SMC Alky kit
Terry Houston 3 inch downpipe with cutout
Flowmaster exhaust
TurboTweak chip
RJC Powerplate
Shift Kit
Driveshaft loop
Transmission cooler
Dual rear airbags
Poly motor and transmission mounts
4 new tires
2 extra factory wheels with 275/60/15 nitto drag radials on them
K&N air filter
Scanmaster 2.1
Caspers knock and sportcomp boost gauge in the a-pillar

I'm asking 11k obo. Just shoot me an offer i must sell this thing!!!!