Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

99 Camaro SS M6 Pewter low miles for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005 | 04:41 PM
Teching In

back to page one for sat night.......
Old 10-09-2005 | 07:57 PM
Teching In

and sunday night too.........
Old 10-10-2005 | 10:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn!! that care is totally awesome! soon.....i will be able to buy one like that

i dont see why someone would spend 15 on a 2000, with more miles and mods, rather than buy thise one...who knows

free bump for a sweet *** SS

Charlie
Old 10-10-2005 | 11:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BES Stroked Nova
damn!! that care is totally awesome! soon.....i will be able to buy one like that

i dont see why someone would spend 15 on a 2000, with more miles and mods, rather than buy thise one...who knows

free bump for a sweet *** SS

Charlie
Charlie,

Thanks for the bump, it really is a nice car. If I end up selling it this is one I definitely will have sellers remorse over.........D
Old 10-10-2005 | 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

i hope you have it next summer........i WILL buy that one, whatever it would take, i would get it! i love the color, wheels, exhaust, the low low miles, and a 6 speed. ITS THE PERFECT CAR I WANT..........just stuck at Lincoln Tech right now

just keep it untill next year.....

Charlie
Old 10-10-2005 | 12:35 PM
Teching In

If I keep it until next year you'll be battling my son for the car, he recently sold his 01 Firehawk and already is missing the LS1 powerplant........
Old 10-10-2005 | 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

grrrr

how about some payments.....lol

i swear i love THIS car. I think its the first i can say i would buy off ls1tech right now.....thats how nice it is to me.....

Charlie
Old 10-10-2005 | 02:14 PM
Teching In

charlie, yer killing me I need someone who loves this car as much as I do with some $$ or should I say SS money!!! It really looks as good if not better in person..... check with 1999M6, he was the previous owner and wants it BACK!
Old 10-10-2005 | 07:29 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dz28lalonde
charlie, yer killing me I need someone who loves this car as much as I do with some $$ or should I say SS money!!! It really looks as good if not better in person..... check with 1999M6, he was the previous owner and wants it BACK!
Pipe down everybody...car will be covered soon and awaiting its favorite driver come April 2006 after a series of moves to financially recuperate. It will be mine!
Old 10-12-2005 | 10:50 AM
Teching In

toppity........
Old 10-13-2005 | 02:45 PM
Teching In

zip it up.....
Old 10-13-2005 | 03:36 PM
Teching In

Dave, if you are done dealing w/ the tire kickers and pic collectors let me know.

If not, the carpeted 3rd spot is going to the brother 'n laws' factory five for winter storage.

Phil
Old 10-13-2005 | 04:01 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

I move that the moderators go through and delete all of the negative, bashing, trolling posts in this thread.

I have not one, but TWO cars that are kept absolutely pristine. An '01 SS with 11K miles and a '02 Z28 with 9K miles. They have never seen rain or snow, never been through a car wash, never been hit, never been smoked in, etc. etc. etc. They only venture out on sunny, cloudless days. Otherwise they sit in my climate controlled garage under car covers.

I wipe the freakin' wheel wells down after a trip to the car show! I get on my back with a rag and windex and wipe down the suspension and subframes every few weeks. I am an absolute fanatic about these two cars and friends even make fun of me for it.

Based on this seller's experience, I shudder to think what would happen if I were to advertise one of mine for sale here. I don't think these guys "get it". This seller is trying to market a car that has been kept a complete level of magnitude above a "normal" car. These guys who are trolling his thread probably just thrash their own cars, finally change the oil when the "oil level low light" is on, and sit there picking their noses and wiping it on the interior while chain smoking. They prolly have no clue what it's like to REALLY keep a car CLEAN and cannot appreciate dzlalonde's ride.
Old 10-13-2005 | 05:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TWS
I move that the moderators go through and delete all of the negative, bashing, trolling posts in this thread.

I have not one, but TWO cars that are kept absolutely pristine. An '01 SS with 11K miles and a '02 Z28 with 9K miles. They have never seen rain or snow, never been through a car wash, never been hit, never been smoked in, etc. etc. etc. They only venture out on sunny, cloudless days. Otherwise they sit in my climate controlled garage under car covers.

I wipe the freakin' wheel wells down after a trip to the car show! I get on my back with a rag and windex and wipe down the suspension and subframes every few weeks. I am an absolute fanatic about these two cars and friends even make fun of me for it.

Based on this seller's experience, I shudder to think what would happen if I were to advertise one of mine for sale here. I don't think these guys "get it". This seller is trying to market a car that has been kept a complete level of magnitude above a "normal" car. These guys who are trolling his thread probably just thrash their own cars, finally change the oil when the "oil level low light" is on, and sit there picking their noses and wiping it on the interior while chain smoking. They prolly have no clue what it's like to REALLY keep a car CLEAN and cannot appreciate dzlalonde's ride.

TWS, right on brother! I find that Simple Green works great on the underside, it doesn't streak as much as windex can. I'm lucky enough to have a lift in the garage so I wipe the car down pretty much after every trip out. The only thing I really haven't done this year is pull the wheels off and work the inside of the wheel, the inner finish of the five spokes is not as good as my 10 spokes were on the 01 NBM SS I owned. All I can say is keep on doing what you do, for every 20 guys that bash there is one like me that appreciates a babied car. I just put an 87 Turbo Regal in the garage next to the SS, it has 13573 miles on it and is about 80% as nice as the SS. Once I work some magic on the car and get it up on the lift I will improve that %. Thanks again for the kind words and the lift
Old 10-13-2005 | 05:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1999M6SS
Dave, if you are done dealing w/ the tire kickers and pic collectors let me know.

If not, the carpeted 3rd spot is going to the brother 'n laws' factory five for winter storage.

Phil
Phil, as you mentioned in either a previous email or post, many of the lurkers are pretty much afraid to buy a car due to spousal issues, don't have the money, don't have a life so they troll legitimate threads, or really want something for nothing. As you already know, being the previous owner of this car, it's a very nice car. Other than modding it a bit and spending a disproportionate amount of time under the car, it's the same or slightly better than during your stewardship. You already know that $17K isn't going to do it. After much discussion between the spousal and the "finally off the books" son, I don't have an issue with keeping the car in the stable. I have discussed with the previously mentioned duo that if the CAN buyer or you submit a legitimate offer then I will honor our previous discussions and sell the car. If I'm required to dismantle the car to lower the value I'm thinking it makes sense to keep it. For guys like you, TWS, and myself it would be disrespectful to the hobby and to cars like ours to sell it for less than it should bring. The car will sit on the lift for the next 2-3 weeks hoping for one more sunny, clear and crisp fall day for one last topless cruise then will be headed for the CarJacket for the next six to eight months. Once the car is wrapped up it goes nowhere unless I get a relly stupid offer and I suspect that time may have come and gone. Thanks again for the interest........

Last edited by dz28lalonde; 10-13-2005 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-13-2005 | 07:18 PM
Teching In

Dave, sounds like you are not willing to make the two changes we previously discussed. Can't sway on that due to legal ramifications.

Best I can offer is $17,900 del'd w/ noted changes. Wife put a cap of $18,000 including the car being at my doorstep. With the extra $100.00 we'll go out for pizza.

Let me know offline at my office.

Phil
Old 10-13-2005 | 08:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1999M6SS
Dave, sounds like you are not willing to make the two changes we previously discussed. Can't sway on that due to legal ramifications.

Best I can offer is $17,900 del'd w/ noted changes. Wife put a cap of $18,000 including the car being at my doorstep. With the extra $100.00 we'll go out for pizza.

Let me know offline at my office.

Phil
Phil, we can discuss tomorrow, no issue with changing the grille as I understand the plate issue. No issue with swapping out the pewter valance, it's in the basement and this activity takes all of 45 minutes using caution to keep it nice. The real issue(s) are the y pipe and delivery. There's a cost to me both $$ and time wise. My time seems to be much less these days as a result of the work thing and the cost doesn't appeal too much either. I'll give you a shout tomorrow probably in the afternoon...........
Old 10-15-2005 | 05:59 AM
Teching In

ttt for sat..........
Old 10-16-2005 | 07:04 PM
Teching In

zip it up.....
Old 10-23-2005 | 06:49 PM
Teching In

still out there, car goes into Carjacket in two weeks..........

Quick Reply: 99 Camaro SS M6 Pewter low miles for sale