Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Interest? 1995 Formula race/street (rolling chassis)

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 09:56 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Interest? 1995 Formula race/street (rolling chassis)

I need to reduce some debt so I wanted to see if there was any interest in this. Also, the car currently has an LS1/T56 in it, but no hacking was done to the interior harness. So, I can provide the car to accept an LS1 or LT1 engine.

1995 Firebird Formula
-black
-t-tops
-custom 6pt. chromoly cage (TIG welded)
-custom chromoly subframe connectors
-custom chromoly crossbrace welded to the subframe connectors with chromoly adjustable torque arm, very stout, shorter, adjustable, jointed.
-PA tubular K-frame (mild steel)
-PA tubular A-arms (mild steel)
-4.10 gears
-adj PHB
-boxed LCA's
-BAER/ALCON 4-piston 13.5" front brakes w/1.25" wide rotors (the good brakes)/$2500 new.

Great for either drag racing or road racing. The cage/torque arm were designed to do both. The body is in good shape, never wrecked. Clean title. The front and rear bumper covers could use paint, but nothing major, just the normal slight fade. The cage/subframes/torque arm is about the nicest custom work I have seen....the bill alone on that was almost $3000. The car cut 1.5 60ft times with 350rwhp. Heater box is still in the car, and there is NOTHING removed. Full interior, CD, speakers, heater/defrost, everything is still in place and working great. 6spd car, pedals are still in place.

New carpet, interior is almost perfect, very clean.

$3900 for the roller

jhsformula@aol.com
Thanks, Jason

Last edited by JasonShort; 08-30-2005 at 10:11 AM.