Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Heavily modded 2000 Camaro for sale...$25,000 O.B.O.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 01:29 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

still for sale.....$22.5K OBO

SDB
Old 10-26-2005, 07:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SDB
actually, didn't blow a head gasket, it it still not leaking....just had the coolant coming out of overflow on 150 and 200 shot. Head is off now, gasket is replaced, and head is at machine shop to verify flatness...

sounds like someone with a 408 who can't get it tuned is all upset...are you little feelings still hurt? Are you going to race me EVER with your TA? Are you making $100/hr. soldering on computers yet? Get your little TA tuned in (yeah, right) and lets go racing. I will give you 5 cars and race you off the bottle for $1000 (if you can get a loan for that much).

I will get track times as soon as it is back together and redyno'd

SDB

LOL wow who is the one getting pissy here. LOL you are so full of **** scott.. Besides I was relaying what has been said up at the actual shop you dyno'd your car at.. As for you 5 car lengths sounds like someone is talking out his *** and as for the long LOL your mad cuz someone who has less money than you can still roll with the big dawgs.
. As for the soldering well not my fault you want to down all the factory workers and say that they can't make a helluva living soldering boards or any kind of factory work. As well you know where I live and my phone # you have anything else to say you know how to reach me. Never the less your still sitting with a fucked up car so what are you going to race me with?? Your feet??. touche ho Next time maybe you should let your girlfriend dyno it, she obv can drive better than you.. BTW do you still lie to her and tell her you are out with a friend when really you are out hoaring around???? Hope word never gets back to her.. Cuz I know if I see her I will let her no that 3 weeks into the marriage you were supposedly out with me but you were out with your lil underaged girlys... Sad ...

Last edited by Snapps; 10-26-2005 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:39 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Hey Troll, I will race you in my 04 GTO for money...if you want.
Mu car is fine, the heads are off at at LPE, the Cometic gaskets were bad.
I have lots of fun with my underage girls!!!!
What is it like living at home, not being able to hold a regular job and having to get loans for all your stuff? Do you still have the "tribute" to the dead hillbilly relative on your TA? Do you still have an untuned car? Have you still NEVER been to a race track? Wow....you serve papers to people part time and work on computers for friends for pennies (since you have no education or training in computers). So sad.....

Tell my wife anything you want to....she believes me not the midget!

Go get a real job and stop trolling my thread....

SDB
Old 10-27-2005, 05:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SDB
Hey Troll, I will race you in my 04 GTO for money...if you want.
Mu car is fine, the heads are off at at LPE, the Cometic gaskets were bad.
I have lots of fun with my underage girls!!!!
What is it like living at home, not being able to hold a regular job and having to get loans for all your stuff? Do you still have the "tribute" to the dead hillbilly relative on your TA? Do you still have an untuned car? Have you still NEVER been to a race track? Wow....you serve papers to people part time and work on computers for friends for pennies (since you have no education or training in computers). So sad.....

Tell my wife anything you want to....she believes me not the midget!

Go get a real job and stop trolling my thread....

SDB
Old 10-27-2005, 09:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

LOL better let your women do the driving. You are too much of a fatass to sit behind the wheel.. LOL and yeah I bet you tell your women whats going on. And if she believes your lieing *** then I guess she is a dumb *** as well. Yeah I live in my fathers house Don't hate biotch. And yes I still work part time delivering divorce papers partime but believe me your only piece of *** that you have is not with you for your charm or looks thats for dam sure. More like she is there just for the money. Or should I say you bought your wife.. Either way I have called you twice now on your phone but yet you don't have the ***** to answer.. And I am not trolling your thread I am just making sure ppl know that you are out to try to screw them with your 10.00 camaro. Yes 10.00 cuz the blowin up piece of **** isn't worth anymore.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:58 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

wow, sorry I make good money and have fast cars...my bad!
when you get some money to race me let me know...
until then, try your pressure washing business, I am sure it will make LOTS of money! Go smoke some more cigarettes and stay in your dad's crib, and put more "in memory of" stickers on your car for your dead uncle (AIDS was his choice as well as his disease) like your paying tribute to Dale E!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2005, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

Wow i dont even know what to say about this one yikers. Pull it together guys.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:07 AM
TECH Resident

WoW, I am with forest! I have no comment but that the Camaro is HELLA fast and with the new heads and cam has to be even better.
Peace fellaz Rob
Old 11-05-2005, 08:36 PM
11 Second Club

Winner buys for all of us