Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!
View Poll Results: If I don't get rid of this Jeep should I:
Stop being in such a hurry for another project and just drive the Jeep for a while?
50.00%
Give it to the CIA for paranormal research on Jeep drivers and the Ozone?
50.00%
Reenact a Dukes Of Hazzard Scene?
50.00%
Jam Perry Como at full blast and go through a McDonalds drive thru and ask if they serve fecal juice
50.00%
Britney Spears has Shoulders like a man…
100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

JEEP XJ For Trade for anything???

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking JEEP XJ For Trade for anything???

CARFAX Report

Daily Driver and dependable 4x4.
It is black with dirty grey interior and 4 doors, has some dents from a tight hunting excursion and no headliner. It has auto locking 4x4 that works great, an auto tranny that shifts like new and the HO 190HP FI 4.0 Straight 6. It has 170,000 miles. It has a new JVC CD but a cheesy box in the back and no other speakers. The only probs I have had is:
1. It had a closed loop cooling system with a crack in the plastic tank on the firewall. I chased my tail trying to find it. On the way I put a new radiator, water pump, hoses and gaskets. When I found the crack under the add lid I just changed it over to a std open loop system and added a new heater valve and it has run perfect since.
2. The fuel pump went bad and I changed it while it was still in the Jeep, I didn’t get the seal back in straight and it is leaking gas when you fill all the way up but I can fix that and the gas gauge reads backwards???

It gets pretty good mileage, has high oil pressure, doesn’t smoke but ticks (lifters, rockers from mileage) when cold and starting off. Pulls real hard, not too slow either. It is not lifted but has slightly oversized almost new Michelin tires and does real well hunting. I took it in deep mud once when I had my big ranger and it did just as good.

I am looking to trade for something different. Just tell me what you have. I gave my wife my Camaro and I want another project. I am in the Montgomery AL area. The NADA value is 2175 in rough condition and 3100 in average shape. I put the value between there cosmetically.

Old 10-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

...ttt
Old 10-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

Wow, there is a lot of posting going on...

I would trade for a Hugger Orange SS and you don't even have to give me any boot!!!

Any takers???

I may consider a new Vette or maybe just maybe the right Ford GT...

Old 10-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Staging Lane

I would maybe trade for your first born???