Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

WTT: My 1984 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: My 1984 Trans Am

I am looking to trade off my 1984 Trans Am for your project. Located in NE TN. Selling outright, I would like to have $6500 out of the car OBO, but would much rather trade for your running project.

Also, I have a 78 F100 I would throw in on the deal for the right truck. The body on the truck is in good shape, doesn't run well.

Truck Pics At:
http://community.webshots.com/album/456763709tcgeJy

Car Pics At:
http://community.webshots.com/album/217003337mBqLVB

Car Details:

1984 Pontiac Trans Am
305 H.O. L69, 5 speed
Functional cowl hood
Approx. 68,000 actual miles.
Holley Shorty headers and flowmaster 80 series muffler
New headliner
Original carpet, but seats were re-covered about 3 years ago.
Emissions pump removed.
T-Tops
Still have some of the original paperwork from when the car was new (however the paperwork isn't in the best shape.)

The only bad things about the car is that the power antenna doesn't work, the aftermarket CD player doesn't work (radio still works), was painted about 4 years ago, but it's not the best paint job and could use a re-paint, has a little exhaust leak that re-developed over at the Fall Rod Run in Pigeon Forge and the A/C needs to be worked on (think there is a short in the compressor. Keeps blowing the fusible link when A/C is ran). Only rust on the car is underneath and very minimal. Have noticed a little oil under the car after it sits for a few days, but it hasn't been reading low .

I've driven this car on several trips, ranging from local trips, to Pigeon Forge (60 miles away) to Crossville, Fall Creek Falls, and back (over 300 miles - one weekend) with no problems whatsoever.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont want to come off in a mean way, but you will most likely never get $6500. i had a sweet 89 formula350, only 20,000 miles on engine and 10,000 on paint. beautiful int and in just great shape. i only got $3800 for it. so i am just trin to let you know that you are asking a little high. but good luck i hope you get it