Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

F4i track bike with lots of extras $3800 in TX

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F4i track bike with lots of extras $3800 in TX

Help me get an LS1! i will also have an '04 tacoma pre-runner for sale soon, check back if interested.

bike has a clean texas title in my name, no leins, 5280 miles, never endurance raced, located in DFW area. feel free to ask any questions or call me at 972-527-0864 after 5:30pm weekdays.

http://www.sportbikespeed.com/pics/f4i/MSR%208-15-05/

http://www.sportbikespeed.com/pics/f4i/10-8-05/

-Hotbodies fairings (a little crunchy, but totally usable, doesn't really look that bad)
-Penske 8987 triple clicker shock
-Cheetah fairing stay
-Vortex rearsets
-Powercommander
-Devil high mount slip on
-Hyperpro steering damper
-Factory pro stator cover
-Zero gravity double bubble windscreen
-Vortex frame sliders and swingarm sliders
-520 conversion, Vortex sprockets
-Stainless brake lines up front
-manual cam chain tensioner

currently has michelin power races on it, the back is toast, but the front is still good for a track day. its been down a few times, so i can't guarantee it's 100% straight, but i never felt a need for a gmd computrac check, and it seems fine for the way i ride and nothing visual other than bodywork and scrapes on the exhaust. it has basic safety wiring to pass cmra tech, comes with front and rear stands, tiresox tire warmers, battery tender, micron lap timer with beacon, extra windscreen, extra front wheel, extra clutch cover, a few extra frame sliders, levers, pegs, and shift rods. dynoed 92hp at cyclewerkz on pump gas, went 11.27@122 as is-stock height, no changes from track setup.

to make it street legal again it would need:

-headlight
-headlight harness
-turn signal/headlight switch
-front and rear blinkers
-tail light
-horn
-mirrors
-street fairings
-upper fairing stay
-passenger seat
-passenger pegs
-sidestand
-ram air covers
-registration/inspection

and the tank is painted a non-factory color, so it wouldn't match the rest. i don't have any of these parts, so you'd be much better off finding one already setup for the street, but its your money you can do whatever you want with it.

Quick Reply: F4i track bike with lots of extras $3800 in TX