Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

98 Turbo LS1 Camaro FOR SALE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guy's i dont want to start a pissin match with what i am about to say but here it goes:

LS1 cars are not cheap race cars. i saw Steven's car run in BG. i looked all over that car. it is well built. very well built. it does what is was built to do. period. i have no doubt in my mind that he has well over his asking price in the car and it development.

from the other point of view, yes you can go 8's in the 1/4 far cheaper than $60k. i can name several cars for sale right now for $60k or less that have no problem running 7.4's in the 1/4. they are not LS1 cars though. they are old muscle cars and fox body stangs. cars that have had the better part of several decades to develope into the cars that they are.

i guess my point is, Steven put all of work and money into his car. he did what most were not willing to do with an LS1. it was not easy or cheap.

if you want 8's easy or cheap, buy one of the afformentioned cars.

if you want to race one bad *** LS1 Camaro, buy this one.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by wickedred
guy's i dont want to start a pissin match with what i am about to say but here it goes:

LS1 cars are not cheap race cars. i saw Steven's car run in BG. i looked all over that car. it is well built. very well built. it does what is was built to do. period. i have no doubt in my mind that he has well over his asking price in the car and it development.

from the other point of view, yes you can go 8's in the 1/4 far cheaper than $60k. i can name several cars for sale right now for $60k or less that have no problem running 7.4's in the 1/4. they are not LS1 cars though. they are old muscle cars and fox body stangs. cars that have had the better part of several decades to develope into the cars that they are.

i guess my point is, Steven put all of work and money into his car. he did what most were not willing to do with an LS1. it was not easy or cheap.

if you want 8's easy or cheap, buy one of the afformentioned cars.

if you want to race one bad *** LS1 Camaro, buy this one.

Thanks man, and for you people that think it was too much, well, I believe the car might be leaving for canada at the beginning of the new year.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Default i here ya

i do know what it takes to build a f body like that...iv been through it twice...and im done with the headaches ....60k is way to much for the average dude...esspecially when the maintenance of a beast like that will continue to cost...if someone has stupid cash to throw around....then sure.i think the car is beautiful and sick and would love to own it...but flat out its just tooooo much money,and not practicall enough for a smart buyer.even 50k is pushing it.... this is the wrong site to expect that kinda loot....im sure some rich guy will want it at some point....not tryin to chap your ***,im just being realistic. old school muscle is the only way to make your money back.
12k into it 25k out of it...do that a few times and you say bye bye to f body's .
and you aint getting any ***** at the track either.(sausage parler)..your car is obviously the sweetest track car on here...and i really hope you get what you want...you'll need a little luck on your side too.
I KNOW, IM A DICK.....U GOT MORE ***** THAN ME MY FRIEND FOR RIPPING IN A CAR LIKE THAT THOUGH.....
Old 11-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Banned

99f1: Bro do you relize this thread is over 2 years old. I dont even think the car is still for sale.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:14 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99f1
i do know what it takes to build a f body like that...iv been through it twice...and im done with the headaches ....60k is way to much for the average dude...esspecially when the maintenance of a beast like that will continue to cost...if someone has stupid cash to throw around....then sure.i think the car is beautiful and sick and would love to own it...but flat out its just tooooo much money,and not practicall enough for a smart buyer.even 50k is pushing it.... this is the wrong site to expect that kinda loot....im sure some rich guy will want it at some point....not tryin to chap your ***,im just being realistic. old school muscle is the only way to make your money back.
12k into it 25k out of it...do that a few times and you say bye bye to f body's .
and you aint getting any ***** at the track either.(sausage parler)..your car is obviously the sweetest track car on here...and i really hope you get what you want...you'll need a little luck on your side too.
I KNOW, IM A DICK.....U GOT MORE ***** THAN ME MY FRIEND FOR RIPPING IN A CAR LIKE THAT THOUGH.....

Time for some chlorine in the gene pool.

Idiot.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

Default idiot

maybe the site shouldnt direct me to a 2 year old thread then.when im looking for a car......im just shopping and looking.....not really thinkin about checking dates.......thanx for making me cry...am i really idiot...lol
Old 11-11-2007, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well you should be checking the dates. I bet you buy bread without looking at the dates either.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

Default sure

ya.... food and car forums have alot in common.....thanx for the input superboy
Old 11-11-2007, 09:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You Sir are an *** Hat
This thread is done.

Kyle

Quick Reply: 98 Turbo LS1 Camaro FOR SALE!!!