Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2003 Electric Blue 50th Anniversary 2K Miles $27,000

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow 2003 Electric Blue 50th Anniversary 2K Miles $27,000

2003 Electric Blue 50th Anniversary 2K Miles $27,000

This Vette has a black leather interior:
2277 Miles
Auto
Cruise control
Sport seats
Memory package
Heads up display
Dual zone A/C
Bose CD
Chrome tip exhaust pipes
Front Goodyear Eagle 245/45-17 Tread 9.5/32
Rear Goodyear Eagle 275/40-18 Tread 9.5/32

Price: $27,000

Email me at extremecorvette@hotmail.com with questions etc. or call me at 515-231-7828

You can hear the exhaust here

You can see all 100 Pictures of the car here

The car runs and drives great! You can take your hands off the steering wheel while your driving and push down on the gas or brake and it keeps on going straight. I've only put about 100 miles on the car since I've owned it. I bought this car to resell. The car came from Arlington, Texas. The first owner had the car from 05/03/05 to 09/03/05 and he purchased the car new from the dealership with 15 miles on it. On 09/030/5 with just over 2000 miles on the car he lost control of the car and went over a curb with it. If you look at the pictures of the front rims you can see curb damage left from the accident. I was told the accident was minor and repairs to the car where done. I was told there was no frame damage but I still had it checked out to make sure the frame was straight. The car also had a front and rear-end alignment done. The shop told me it was just barley out of alignment and the rear and the front driver side was right on, and the only side that was out was the passenger side front, and it only took a few turns to get it in.
I was told that the owner turned down the car and it went to the State Farms Insurance holding auto yard in Texas, from there it was sent to Copart Dealers auction in Texas there it was given a Texas salvage title, Janet at Copart said they didn't have a key for the car when it arrived and so they used the last know mileage when they titled it for the auction. With no way to read the odometer they used the last know mileage and mark it as not actual mileage. You can call Janet at the Copart Yard in Texas where the car came from. To verify this I can give out the number for the Copart yard if requested.

Once titled in your state it will go to rebuild title or prior title. To have it changed you have to have a state inspector to come and check out the car to have it removed. I have a copy of a car fax that I can send you, the last mileage check on the car was 2000 miles so that is why the title was labeled with 2000 miles, it was damaged on 9/3/03.

The only thing left of the damage when I got it was the curb rash on the front rims. When I got the car all but a few things had already been replaced. I had to replaced the SRS mod and a sensor for the active handling.

I've driven the car 110 miles around town and have just filled up the tank up so it's ready to go.

If you want to come see the car you can fly into the Moline Airport in the Quad Cities, which is about 35 minutes to my home. I am willing to pick you up from the airport and drive you to my home to look at the car. Just let me know head of time.

Call me and I can talk to you more about this car and answer any questions you have. If you need more pictures or want to see the copy of the title just let me know.

Nathan Knause 515-231-7828 or email me extremecorvette1@homtail.com

I've done 97, 00, 03 Corvette, 98 Viper GTS, 01, 02 Cady Eldo ETC, and more in the last three years as projects.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back to the top