Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1994 Camaro Z28 $5000

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1994 Camaro Z28 $5000

I have finally decided that the car must go. The only reason I am selling this is to buy an LS1 car in the spring. The car is a 1994 Camaro Power windows, power mirrors, power drivers seat, power locks with keyless entry, cruise control, cold a/c, tan cloth interior, 3.23 rear end, and bose stereo. I have also added Z28 embroiderd floor mats, white face guage overlays, and an alpine deck with the bose speakers rewired to work with it. The interior is in great shape and would rate about an 8 out of 10. The exterior is also in very good shape for an almost 12 year old car with the typical scratches you would expect from a car of this age. The paint still shines very well but the front clip could use paint because of the rock chips. Also there is two very small almost unnoticable door dings on the passanger rear 1/4. On the outside I also added clear side markers and corners in front and 20% tint from the tint shop all around.
Mods:
Pace setter ceramic coated shorty headers and y, magnaflow 3" cat and SS exaust, K&N FIPK, 1LE elbow, edelbrock 52mm throttle body, BMR tubular lower control arms with poly bushings, BMR LCA bolt on relocation brackets, B&M Transmition cooler, Transgo shift kit, and TCI super street fighter 3000 stall speed converter.
Parts not installed but included:
Granatelli MAF sensor, hypertech power programmer 3, hypertech 160* stat, and BMR weld in sub frame connectors.
All tranny parts and suspension parts were installed this year and the tranny was done at new era perfromance parts. Everything else was installed last summer and the car went 13.2 @ 105mph before the drag radials, suspension stuff, and tranny parts so mid - high 12's @ 108-110 shouldnt be a problem now. The car comes with 3 sets of rims and tires. On it now are 17" 5 spoke SS wheeels with brand new nitto 555's in front and 555r drag radials in back. It also has 2 sets of salad shooter with it one set are perfect with brand new toyo proxes 4 on them and the other 4 are in ok shape with bald **** tires on them. This car has never seen winter but was daily driven in the summer months while i owned it and was only a recreational vehicle for the previous owners. I also have almost every stock piece for the car that will come with it along with more stuff on it and unistalled that i probably forgot. The price with everything listed is $6000 cash or $5000 cash on stock wheels with brand new toyos and only the headers exaust and tranny parts installed

pics: