Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Red 1993 Firebird V6 For Sale: $800 OBO in Houston Tx

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up Red 1993 Firebird V6 For Sale: $800 OBO in Houston Tx

Before anyone starts to talk **** about the car yes, I know that it looks a little beat up but, this is a good dependeble daily driver car for work or whatever, even a real good car to turn into a race car so please hold any negative remarks, and thanks for looking... Let me start of by telling you that the car is a 93' with a V6 auto, turns on, drives, and is good to go. Im not sure how many miles it has but, I can find out if anyone is really intrested. The motor has no problems, as for the trans its in great shape, it shifts correctly with no problems. The interior is in just under ok conditions but, for the price it cant be beat. As for the paint, its red with some kind of glitter on it, the top of the roof is black and that goes for the wing as well I dont know what happend to the paint job, it just came that way when I got it. The firebird is a hard top, the rear lights have been broken by local thungs, and the front driver light is missing, again the local thugs. The cars body in in perfect shape, looks like it has never been wrecked and every body pannel has no dents. Ok here is anyother thing that I should mention, I dont have the car title because the person that I got the car from lost it, so if anyone can tell me where I can go to apply for a title that has been lost it would make the sale of this car easyer for me!!!!!!! Below are some pics you can look at. The car is in the Houston area and needs to be moved soon, so make me an offer. IF you are serious about buying the car call me on my cell phone or leave me a message. 281-757-1261, Roger.

Thanks Ls1tech for letting me post all these pictures
Old 10-24-2005, 07:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CLick here:

http://www.dot.state.tx.us/vtr/vtrreginfo.htm?pg=faq

Scroll down a little. It tells you what you need to do to get a copy of a lost title. You need the former owner to do it (whoever the title is registered to). It costs $2. Yes, $2. He'll need to sign the title, and sign the form 130-U (Title Application, also on that page), and then whoever buys the car can title it from there.

If you can't find the former owner, it's much more difficult and expensive. You'll need a bonded title. Technically, you don't even own the car right now (if the previous owner reports it stolen... guess who gets caught with a stolen automobile?). There are folks like this:

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/104988325.html

That specialize in this kind of service though.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks man , but I dont think my aunt will do that to me , MAYBE???
Old 10-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Launching!

how much for the tranny
Old 10-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Teching In

if you have these thing for awhile i might have the money to get it.... good project car...