Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

5.3L powered 1994 Toyota Truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 5.3L powered 1994 Toyota Truck

1994 Toyota 2WD Pickup with 130k. Truck had 102k when fitted with the 5.3. I bought it at 128k, I don't drive it much & have not had one single problem with it.. I has a stock 4l60e trans and stock Toyota rear end with a Detroit Locker. This things GETS DOWN!!! Engine mods are ls6 intake, msd wires, custom made shorty headers, and a custom intake, 2.5" true duals exiting out the side with Flowmaster mufflers. Sounds really nice! It has a Lokar shifter mounted in the floor.

The wiring was done by speartech and is currently running on a OBD2 00 silverado PCM. The obd2 port is accessable under the dash. you know what that means, FULL tuneability via hypertech or ls1edit/etc!! Mounts were welded to the box frame and is 100% strong with no weaknesses. Engine came from a wrecked 00 silverado with 21k on it. total engine/trans mileage is approx 49k miles. Gauges are hooked up and work properly except for the tach (needs the autometer correction box) and oil pressure. Not really a big deal, I just never had the time to do it and I found it not all that vital. Runs like a champ fires up everytime, burns NO oil, smokes never. The truck get good gas milelage with the Toyota rear & the 4 speed auto, I see around 25 mpg on the highway.

The interior is 99% mint, the only thing wrong is the **** on the passenger side window came off, Pioneer cd player and Pioneer 3 way 5&1/4 speakers.

Truck is rust free! Exterior isnt mint, the doors and fenders are in good shape, the box has some dings & a dent in the right rear box corner. The rear tailgate is dented up as well, but I have an exta one that is in pretty good shape that goes with the truck. Since I have owned the truck, I put in a new windshield, painted & installed the side scoops, removed the gold pinstripe & bought & painted a new front air dam that was missing when I bought the truck. .

The truck drives straight, no accidents & has a clean title. Wheels are from a '93 Mazda Rx7, tires are not in the greatest shape, the stock 14" wheels will go with the truck.

I don't have any pics here at the house, but I can email pics upon request & will post some in the thread later. I would be willing to spend a little time in the truck to meet for delivery. (Located in central Iowa)

$3650

Thanks!

Jason
unstang@hotmail.com
Old 10-26-2005, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here are some pics, cam battery died before I could get any of the engine bay, but I'll get some up in the next day or so.

Thanks!

Old 10-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

damn thats pretty sweet

if you still have it next spring i may be interested
Old 10-26-2005, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Slightly off-topic but were did you get the motor mounts and did you use the stock radiator? Been kicking around the idea of putting an ls1 in 92 toyota 4x4.

Thanks

Gary
Old 10-27-2005, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by red ws6 99
Slightly off-topic but were did you get the motor mounts and did you use the stock radiator? Been kicking around the idea of putting an ls1 in 92 toyota 4x4.

Thanks

Gary

I didn't do the conversion, but I don't think it is a stock radiator. Whoever did the engine swap made the mounts too...

Quick Reply: 5.3L powered 1994 Toyota Truck