Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1993 Gmc Yukon Two Door SLE

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 12:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Gmc Yukon Two Door SLE

I am selling my Yukon. Its in damn near perfect shape. Almost flawless interior and exterior. No dents. Paint shines like new. Two tone paint Red upper silver lower.

Car was owned by Step moms father who is 70 years old. It looks like it has never seen rain or snow. Zero body rust. Almost No under carriage rust. Never seen a plow. Ask local people who know that post on here. This truck looks almost like it was off the showroom floor. I have every record of anything mechnical being done.

Grey interior that is 99% perfect. Still fluffy and soft to the touch. I have over $700 worth of aftermarket audio equipment. Brand new Pioneer head unit which plays everything but dvds. Pioneer speakers all the way around. This stuff was installed less than three weeks ago.

Polished American racing rims with oversized tires.

4 wheel drive works perfect. All fluids were flushed at 90 k miles. Motor runs perfect and doesnt make a sound. If you know the older 5.7 EFI motor they run well over 200,000 miles no problem with correct care and zero abuse. I will get pictures asap.

Asking $7000 obo. I have seen these trucks going for this price all day long if not more and in worse condition. You will not finder a nicer 1991 to 1998 I will be 100% sure on that.

Contact me at blacknotch93@yahoo.com

Truck is located in Maryland.

Paul
Old 11-24-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the top.