Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Florida WS6 6-Spd Price Reduced 10,000

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florida WS6 6-Spd Price Reduced 10,000

I have reduced the price on my 2000 WS6 TA to $10000. I bought this car new in April of 2000. It is black with a factory hurst shifter. The interior is immaculate, and the body is straight except for a very small ding above the left rear fender. I don't have a digital camera or I would post pictures.

The only major issue with this car is that one of the cylinders is showing low compression (#4 cylinder). It does not consume oil, all of the spark plugs looked good, and it runs smooth. I expect the problem is a cylinder head valve seat but I don't know that for sure.

I have never raced or abused this car, and the only modification is a racetronix fuel pump. It is clean inside and out, and underneith.

I'm located in the Orlando area.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Mileage? Color?
Old 11-30-2005, 07:46 AM
Teching In

Its black with 91000 miles. They are mostly highway miles and it is only on its 2nd set of tires with a lot of tread left, so I definately have not driven it hard. At one point I lived 25 miles from work and then later I was in graduate school 4 hrs away and would frequently drive home. It was not always garage kept but I waxed it frequently and the paint still looks good. It has spent the last 6 months sitting in the garage. Occasionally I start it and drive it around a little.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:29 AM
Teching In

I'm interested. I'm at work, so I don't have a lot of time to write in detail what I'd like to know. Basic questions: Does everything work (power parts, lights, ect)? Any accidents? Leather interior? What options are on the car (CD player w/ equalizer, ect). No chance on pics I take it?

I'm in Ohio, but I have a friend in Florida I'm planning on visiting in Janruary. I'd love to drive her back here if things work out!
Old 11-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Teching In

It has dark gray leather interior, a CD player with equilizer, power everything, and everything works. I still have the original window sticker, manual, and various new car paperwork and literature. I also have a 3 piece set of GM service manuals (over 3000 pages). This is all included. I also have the set of spark plugs that I changed out recently. They are matched with the cylinder number they belonged to. If your into reading plugs, you're welcome to.

Quick Reply: Florida WS6 6-Spd Price Reduced 10,000