Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

For Sale: World's quickest C5/Z06

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: World's quickest C5/Z06

It has been an unbelievable year but it's time to let her go. Too many reasons to list have influenced my decision to sell. But, rest assured, a bigger, badder, and better car will eventually appear to rock the Corvette world.

Anyway, here are some detailed pictures of the car:
Photo Gallery

I ask that only those who are seriously interested and can afford to purchase this car inquire into the details. You can PM me or e-mail pziajski@comcast.net

She is currently the fastest C5 and the first Z06 to run 8s. No expense has been spared in building this car. She has the best of everything. Best e.t. of 8.49 @ 156 mph.

Also for sale is a 2004 27' Haulmark Edge trailer in pewter color. The trailer is equipped with white aluminum cabinets and L-bench, diamond plate floor, 9000 lbs winch, smooth aluminum interior walls, flat panel TV, DVD/VCR, 15 gallon Craftsman compressor, Craftsman generator, and a tire rack. Yeah, I'm cleaning house and starting from scratch.

The car and trailer may be sold as a package or separately.

Please PM me if you wish to discuss the price. As part of the sale, I will teach the new owner to race the car and provide ongoing support. I am an NHRA-licensed driver so I can help obtain a competition license for the new owner, if necessary.

Those who know this car know that she won't disappoint the new owner. A solid roller cam and aftermarket heads will put this car into 7s without a problem. I will be happy to work with the new owner to establish a relationship with Cartek Racing and Neverlift Racecraft as I think it is only prudent that the shops that built the car carry on its maintenance.

I will race the car for the last time this season in Bradenton, FL at the V10 Nationals and, if not sold yet, in the National Corvette Challenge in February.

I know this seems sudden, but I've been trying to rationalize what the best thing for me to do was and this is it. Other plans and circumstances have arisen.

Paul
Old 12-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Sickest C5/z06 ive ever seen ....
solid roller, work'd afr's, fast 90/90 and some interior yanked out and it would be even more impresive than it is right now.
Nice job.

-Ryan.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rbeezy
Sickest C5/z06 ive ever seen ....
solid roller, work'd afr's, fast 90/90 and some interior yanked out and it would be even more impresive than it is right now.
Nice job.

-Ryan.
Thanks, Ryan. And you're absolutely right. Heads and solid roller puts this car into 7s no problem.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Staging Lane

I really need to move this car. Price reduced to $62,000 or best offer ($70,000 with trailer). I'm also offering a $500 finder's fee to a person who brings in a buyer. I'll e-bay it as a last resort

Quick Reply: For Sale: World's quickest C5/Z06