Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

'99 Black FRC for sale NCCC drag record holder in IOWA

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '99 Black FRC for sale NCCC drag record holder in IOWA

Hello all!

As you know, the car is a stock 1999 Corvette hardtop or Fixed Roof Coupe (FRC) with 53634 miles showing on the odometer. It features a 345 hp 350 c.i. engine, 6 speed transmission, and Z-51 suspension. It has a Bose sound system, including a single disc CD player AM FM radio. The VIN number is 1G1YY12G2X5116138. The hardtop model was only made in 1999 and 2000, and is really a Z06 with a little engine. In 2001, they started making Z06s which made 385 hp, and that figure increased to 405 hp in 2002.

This car holds the National Council of Corvette Clubs (NCCC) drag race record of 12:94 seconds for 1H class and the track record at Mid-America Motorplex near Council Bluffs, Iowa. The drag record can go lower with drag radials! I won the race points championship for 2005 in the car, and I placed 3rd in overall points in the West Region of the NCCC.

The car is in very good condition. There is some normal pitting in the paint on the front of the car and right behind each of the tires. You have to be looking for it to notice it, but you can see it if you get up close and examine it. There are a few scrapes under the front bumper and underneath the sides, but you have to be underneath the car to see it. The interior is in excellent condition with the exception of some wear on the driver's seat where you get in and rub across it.

I have had virtually no problems in the 3 1/2 years I have owned the car. In 2003 a gound wire to the fuel injection system came loose and this year I had to replace a rear wheel bearing. That's it, besides regular oil changes.

I have a Donaldson Blackwing air cleaner, and an SLP exhaust system for the car. The Blackwing is not currently installed, the stock airbox is in place with a K&N filter. The SLP exhaust is on the car, but I can put the stock exhaust back on the car if preferred.

I also have a set of road-racing wheels/tires for the car. The wheels are Magnesium wheels, with Kumho V710 race tires with a lot of life left!

Let me know if you need any further information!

Photos:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2118511300
LINK FIXED!

Accepting offers at this time!

-Brian F.

PLEASE SEND ME EMAILS ONLY!!!

I don't get to check this site as often as I would like due to work policies. Please use the email to contact me!

Last edited by whiteshadow; 12-05-2005 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:12 PM
11 Second Club

SO.. you have a price in mind on this thing or what? If so, post it up so that we'll have something to go by.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Banned

The pix link doesn't work and price please!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Sorry everybody link fixed!

I'd like to start out at $23k/best offer. I don't NEED to sell the car, I will not accept low-ball offers. I just purchased a '72 Corvette that has been prepared for racing. So I will just use the '99 as my DD if I still have the car in the spring!
Old 12-12-2005, 05:15 AM
Teching In

To the top!
Old 12-13-2005, 06:16 AM
Teching In

hello!