Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Trans Am WS6 6 Speed 66k BLK/BLK

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am WS6 6 Speed 66k BLK/BLK

Hard thing to post but its finally time for me to sell my 2000 Trans Am WS6. It sits with 66,xxx miles. Mainly stock with a SLP Lid and a no name aftermarket catback with a cut out soon to be welded in. The car's paint is perfect minus some front end damage I did when I first got the car and a large chip of paint taken off by the fine people at Autobell. The paint is deep and robust with the least amount of swirl marks a black car thats 5 years old could have. The interior is near perfect minus a little spot below the gas pedal where my shoe wore the carpet. No leaks/drips anywhere.. You can even take the hose right to the window and no water gets in(rare on a t-top car).

I have taken excellent care of the car minus that front end damage. I hit a guard rail at >5mph and it just took off some of the paint. All fluids are perfect and oil changed every 3,000 miles. I have brand new tires 275/45/17 tires on the back and some older 30-40% thread tires on the front. I just had new rotors/pads/etc. put on less then 3,000 miles ago. Engine runs at a perfect 900rpm idle and pulls strong through every gear. No problems with the rearend. No knock. I had the car dyno'd within the first month to check everything out and it pulled 295hp with a pefect A/F ratio. The headlight motor on the drivers side is not working right now but I will have it fixed before anyone would purchase the car. I believe it's just not getting power some how.. motor does not engage what so ever. The drivers side window is also a bit slow and rolling down and up(typical) but I could look into getting that fixed if you wanted to puchase the car.

The car has been at the track once where I didn't even launch the car. I just wanted to get a feel and see what it would run. I managed an 8.6 somewhere in the 80mph range I believe. Very quick for a stock F-body not even being launched.

This car has been my daily driver for about 6 months and I've had nothing but love for it. When I walk away from my car in a parking lot I find myself staring at it the entire walk just to see its great paint and mean looks.

I'm selling this with almost regrets.. this car means so much to me but it's time to move up in the family and go for the Corvette.

Price: $14,799

If you have any serious questions or thoughts of purchase please call me at 704-604-3441.

Pics:

This picture will give you an indea on the front damage:

Just a few small lines. I believe they could be easily buffed out with a professional buffer and some good wax.

Please call or email me at taldir@gmail.com for more pics. I can show you the car anytime after 5pm on weekdays or whenever on the weekends.

Also if you find me a buyer I can promise you a $100 finders fee.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Any intrest?
Old 12-21-2005, 11:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I know a guy who is lookin Ill tell him to check the thread
Old 12-22-2005, 06:25 PM
TECH Resident

Interested.. More pics would be great. marcus769@hotmail.com.

Also, your include your Zip code so i can get a shipping quote/ get an idea how far it will be. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2006, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd like more pics if possible, particularly of front damage.

Email is JWhiteuah - at - Hotmail - dot - com

Thanks!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Staging Lane

Very interested could I get some more pics eternal_rage69@yahoo.com I am in VA Beach so I could come get it. But lemme know