Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1967 4-speed Camaro Power Disc Brakes 12 bolt posi

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 07:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1967 4-speed Camaro Power Disc Brakes 12 bolt posi

67 Camaro For sale or trade...

Clean and straight 67 Camaro project car that needs very little to finish. This Camaro has rare options; 12 bolt posi, Power Disc Brakes, 4-speed transmission, double hump hi-perf. heads, rear spoiler, now has a 350 with dual 4-bbl holley carburetor set up on a wieland tunnel ram aluminum intake and auto 350. Comes with many new parts; NEW bumpers, dash pad, door panels, OEM carpet, seat covers, 3 core SS radiator. Built in the second week of December 1966. Has only 82,684 miles, was originaly equiped with a fold down rear seat, custom seat trim and deluxe seat belts. Does not include the wheels in the pics. This project just needs some body work, paint and TLC. It does show some surface rust, but very little rot. The floors are going to need very minor patching, but are very nice and solid for the cars age, the trunk is in great shape, the shock towers are solid. The rear frame rails are also in good shape but the rear outer wells could be repaired or replaced. The quarters were done in the early 90's and are nice. The interior is mostly new, and includes brand new custom seats on factory 67 camaro buckets and factory rears. Includes NEW front and rear chrome bumpers, carpet, dash pad, front window stainless steel trim, heater core, and many other new parts - please see photos. Includes door handles and locks, so far the only thing I can see missing are the tail lamps. This car did originaly have a rear fold down seat and was Granada Gold with Gold interior. The engine is a GM Goodwrench hi-performance 4 bolt main 350 with only 7,000 orginal miles. The heads are double hump "fuelie" heads which would be correct for this year small block (pre '69). I was told the heads have 2:05 valves installed. 350 transmission (original 4-speed car). I have not tried to start the car, it has been sitting since the early 90's. I would pull the engine and rebuild it for the restoration or find a correct 350 block for the car. Comes with a stock flat hood and hinges. These 67, 68 and 69 Camaro's have become very desireable cars. When restored to new like condition they are an investment. Would look great restored as an original or pro tour. Perfect candidate for a restoration, for what these cars cost to buy today done, you can SAVE and restore it yourself. The cowl tag reads; 12D, 12437 NOR 57583, 709-2, G-G, 2LS, 5Y. You are welcome to come and inspect this car at any time. I reserve the right to end the auction early at any time, as the car is listed for sale or trade locally.

Any questions, you can call 518-928-4172, serious inquires only please.

Does not include the wheels in the pics. Comes with Crager wheels, can sell rally wheels with the car at additional cost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4602168339