Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: my 1981 DeLorean DMC-12

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 05:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: my 1981 DeLorean DMC-12

Current mileage is just over 54k. Grey leather interior, 5 speed manual transmission. Exterior is in very good shape except for a few small dings in the center of the hood. Doors and louvres have new lift struts, hood struts are good. Interior is in very good shape, seat covers replaced less than a year ago. Dash and console are in excellent condition (there is one VERY small crack at the corner of the passenger side speaker grill - barely noticeable), binnacle has a cover on it that looks OEM. I've never taken it off, but I believe the binnacle is cracked underneath. Aftermarket CD player is installed in the factory location. Carpet is mostly in good shape, but shows some wear in the passenger footwell and bolster. Headliners are all in excellent shape. Engine runs good, but with some valvetrain noise at times, though DMC Houston has said that as long as its making power (which it is) not to worry about it. All glass is good and stamped with the DMC logos in the corners. All accessories and everything work fine...this car needs nothing! One thing that makes this car stand out (over other DMCs, that is) is that the front and rear fascias, as well as the louvres and window vents, are painted gloss black. I wasn't sure about it when I first saw pictures, but the look really grew on me seeing it in person! I only bought it a few months ago, but have changed my mind on my project priorities, and have decided to devote more time and money to going fast in a different car rather than just looking cool in this car!

Asking $15,000

Feel free to make an offer or ask questions...thanks!

-Ryan

Old 01-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Neat car, might sell better on ebay where fans of this car would be.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Launching!

Probably so...but the only time I ever listed a car on ebay, somebody was able to get into my account and started listing cars, resulting in a $200 bill from ebay...it got resolved, but I'm afraid of it happening again.

Kinda surprised there's no interest here!
Old 01-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

Just don't share your password with anyone and it shouldn't be a problem. Never click on a link sent from eBay to verify your account information.

Good luck with the sale!
Old 01-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Staging Lane

dammit i love those cars

Quick Reply: FS: my 1981 DeLorean DMC-12