Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Fully restored 1967 Camaro RS SS w/500 miles for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 06:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fully restored 1967 Camaro RS SS w/500 miles for sale

my friend is selling his 1967 camaro RS SS that was fully restored 3 years ago. The car is in perfect condition but with minor paint details such as a bubble in the rear spoiler and a mark on the roof next to the driver side door. The car has 500 miles or so on it. It has a small block 350 w/ a 4 spd turbo manual transmission, w/ 3:73 gears posi, running at a est. mid 13 seconds. Black cherry color w/ white pearl stripping. It has the hideaway headlights. It has chrome 15 in rims in the rear and chrome 14 inch rims in the front. Black leather interior with no marks of fading or ripps. Gt steering wheel. the car has been in several car shows and has come close to winning first place, alwas comming up in second. the car is always garaged and has never seen rain. hes asking $25,000.00 or best offer or willing to trade the camaro for another car with the same value. PM me if you interested and i will give you several pics of the car.

Quick Reply: Fully restored 1967 Camaro RS SS w/500 miles for sale