Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 Camaro Z28 For Sale, $14,000

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 02:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 Camaro Z28 For Sale, $14,000

I am getting the hankering for a new Vette, so I thought I'd sell my baby. The mods are listed in my signature. It's a Maroon 2001 Z28 with SS wheels that is loaded except it doesn't have T tops (I purposely got a hard top because the rattles drive me crazy). It is a 6 speed, with beige leather interior, power seat, power windows, leather trim, radio controls on steering wheel, Bose sound system. The car is in outstanding shape except for the typical paint bubbles in the roof. I am working with a local dealer to see if I can get GM to pay for this. I have also replaced the front and back speakers with much better Kenwood speakers and the stereo sounds great.

The car is very quick and was tuned by Nic Dejarnas (the best tuner in Arizona). It has the TSP 224R camshaft with Patriot Gold dual springs, hardened pushrods, and a Rollmaster dual timing chain. It also has Stainless Works headers with Random Tech Cats. It has the Street Pro electric cutout and it sounds really mean with it open. However, I kept the stock exhaust so it is very quiet on trips. It's truly the best of both worlds.

The car has 78,000 miles, but almost 50,000 were put on in a year and a half in Texas before I bought it. That means that most of the miles are highway miles which with a 6 speed means the engine was turning 1700 rpm most of the time. This is a great car. It runs great, is quiet until you open the electric cutout (switch is mounted under the radio), and gets excellent mileage (over 26 mpg at 80 mph). The 224 Cam is a middle of the road cam and it's been tuned to run great in town and on the track. With the cutout closed you don't even notice the cam, but with it open you hear a very nice lope. I also just installed an LS7 clutch and flywheel about 800 miles ago. This is a great street clutch that drives just like the stock clutch but grabs better.

I would like to get $14,000 for it.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Here are some photos, this is a very nice and very quick daily driver.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
2001 Camaro Z28 Exterior.doc (77.0 KB, 287 views)
File Type: doc
2001 Camaro Z28 Interior.doc (87.5 KB, 155 views)
Old 02-24-2006, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey guys, this is a wonderful opportunity to come out to beautiful Arizona, buy this car, watch Spring Training (starts next week) and drive back home in a beautiful 2001 Camaro Z28 6 speed.
Old 02-28-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still available, reasonable offers considered.