Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1998 Camaro Z28 F/S

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offaxis
There is not 2 different liens on this car. The car was bought from one of my friends here on long island who is a police officer. Im not sure why you are trying to blow up any possible sales of this car but thats not cool.
There were in fact two liens. One was paid off and one is still open. The one from the 2nd owner was paid off and this is the lien release that Rob has. This lien release is from HSBC and does not match the lien that's on the title Rob has. The lien that's on the title that Rob has is from Household Automotive Credit Corp. Different company name and a different address. So where's Rob's lien release for the lien that's on the title? Why are there two liens with two different banks and two different addresses if there aren't 2 different liens?
Old 04-16-2006, 11:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dood I was there when he bought the car. He bought it from a frigen cop up here in ny. ITs all legit. Get over it. If you arent buying it why are you carrying on? just move on dood
Old 04-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Launching!

No **** it would been a nice car for him. for that price.

Too bad everyone reading his Bull **** wont by my car now.

You call and I will recall them again to verfy.

Post till your fingers bleed.
I am tired of your ****.

Why do I even bother posting back to you.

Your a ******* tool and never had any intention to buy the ******* car....
Old 04-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Launching!

he cant move on.... He wants the car but at the same time he doesnt..

He is a ******* tool. I hope they ban me for me calling him a ******* tool.

He want to make this 20 pages long with the same bull ****
Old 04-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Teching In

You guys keep calling me this and that, saying he bought the car from blah blah, "I was there when he bought it", blah blah, but you guys are TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS to the FACTS that I have posted. I am done here. The facts I have presented speak for themselves. Have fun guys.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slow01z28
Your a ******* tool and never had any intention to buy the ******* car....
The truth hurts, eh? It's not cool to try to pull this kinda crap on fellow enthusiasts. I'm sure you'll move on to to trying to sell the car on other forums, Ebay, etc. now and suckering somebody into buying it even though you know damn right there's still a lien on the car from the previous owner and that whoever buys the car from you will only be able to use the car as "a race car only", exactly how you described it to me on the phone. I will do my best to find out who you sell the car to and will then urge them to pursue FRAUD CHARGES after you screw them over, assuming you DON'T sell it to them as a race car only with no title. It would be easily proven, too.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

Now that story time is over if anyone is interested in a great deal on a clean car ask the owner of the car for the real details.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Teching In

Now that story time is over if anyone is interested in a great deal on a clean car ask the owner of the car for the real details.
Why are you failing to address the issues I have raised?
Old 04-17-2006, 12:18 AM
10 Second Club

Your information isnt correct.

I held the title in my hand and there is only 1 lien on that title and he has the release for it. If you were serious about owning the car I would have ben more than happy to vouch for rob as a stand up guy and would have put you intouch with the previous owner who is a fellow longislander and a law enforcement officer who wouldnt risk his career to sell a car that wasnt completely legit. HE also has been a member of this board for years and posts daily. It would have been easy enough to really track the car and what has been done to it. I even have recent pics ( A few months old that I took of the car.) At this point you are just looking to mess up any sales for him because you arent buying the car which is just wrong.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Your information isnt correct.

I held the title in my hand and there is only 1 lien on that title and he has the release for it. If you were serious about owning the car I would have ben more than happy to vouch for rob as a stand up guy and would have put you intouch with the previous owner who is a fellow longislander and a law enforcement officer who wouldnt risk his career to sell a car that wasnt completely legit. HE also has been a member of this board for years and posts daily. It would have been easy enough to really track the car and what has been done to it. I even have recent pics ( A few months old that I took of the car.) At this point you are just looking to mess up any sales for him because you arent buying the car which is just wrong.
Care to explain why the lien release your buddy has is for HSBC bank and the lien on the title is for Household Automotive Credit Corp? Care to explain why the lien release has the 2nd owner's name on it while the title has the 3rd owner's name on it? They don't match. Two different owners. Two different liens. Only one lien release from the 2nd owner. It was the 3rd owner who sold the car to Rob. He has a lien release which doesn't match the title/owner of the car he's trying to sell for whatever reason.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Teching In

And perhaps you can also explain why Rob removed the original motor out of the car and sold it just after he bought the car? And why he would lie about having his friend try to sell the car as a rolling chassis?
Old 04-17-2006, 12:36 AM
Teching In

How come he never mentioned the car was in a collision? I told him it was in the Carfax report yesterday however when somebody on here asks him if anything is wrong with the car, he doesn't disclose that info? Real shady man.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:36 AM
10 Second Club

I would rather find out why this is all so important to you ?

I could explain it all but why bother you arent buying the car . You seem to have some sort of hang up on this car and I am wondering why? Does anyone on this board know you ? I think it is time you stopped spamming this thread with BS and go find another car to buy.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Teching In

It's important to me because I don't want to see anyone get taken for a ride and I feel that the research I've done should be shared with everyone on this forum. Don't you think Rob should have disclosed all those things on this thread?

The facts speak for themselves. Neither you or Rob can answer a lot of the things I've brought up.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by neonacr
Care to explain why the lien release your buddy has is for HSBC bank and the lien on the title is for Household Automotive Credit Corp? Care to explain why the lien release has the 2nd owner's name on it while the title has the 3rd owner's name on it? They don't match. Two different owners. Two different liens. Only one lien release from the 2nd owner. It was the 3rd owner who sold the car to Rob. He has a lien release which doesn't match the title/owner of the car he's trying to sell for whatever reason.
I don't know the seller or buyer or whoever is dealing with this but here is some info for thought. I work for a company that deals with HSBC. HSBC and household automotive are actually the same company they were joined together or mergered.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by boostedrs
I don't know the seller or buyer or whoever is dealing with this but here is some info for thought. I work for a company that deals with HSBC. HSBC and household automotive are actually the same company they were joined together or mergered.

Thank you thats what I have been telling the mother ****** all along
Old 04-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Launching!

How come he never mentioned the car was in a collision? I told him it was in the Carfax report yesterday however when somebody on here asks him if anything is wrong with the car, he doesn't disclose that info? Real shady man.
Cause I havent seen the carfax report yet. How do I know your telling the truth.

I told you I will pull a report today from work.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:08 AM
Launching!

The truth hurts, eh? It's not cool to try to pull this kinda crap on fellow enthusiasts. I'm sure you'll move on to to trying to sell the car on other forums, Ebay, etc. now and suckering somebody into buying it even though you know damn right there's still a lien on the car from the previous owner and that whoever buys the car from you will only be able to use the car as "a race car only", exactly how you described it to me on the phone. I will do my best to find out who you sell the car to and will then urge them to pursue FRAUD CHARGES after you screw them over, assuming you DON'T sell it to them as a race car only with no title. It would be easily proven, too.

I never told you on the phone it was a race car only. I told you I bought a lot of parts to make a race car an didnt cause I ran out of money check my history and you will see I sold alot of parts to prove that. oh you already did that.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:31 AM
Staging Lane

The Camaro in the ad was mine I sold it to a guy in PA for $3,000 I dont know Slow01z28. I dont know his car he has for sale.

I talk to the guy that blowing this up and just went along with what ever he wanted to hear.

Dude you need to calm down and get a life and stop bashing people and believeing eveything other people tell you over AIM.

Have a good day.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:29 AM
Launching!

I have just talked to the New York MVA and had them run the TITLE and they said there is no LEIN on it.

You can call and verify this your self the number to the NY MVA is
1-518-473-5595 for out of state
The vin is
2G1FP22G2W2115081

I will be call the bank to make sure when they open

I will run a carfax in a couple of hours.

I think $5500 for the car is a fair price.

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro Z28 F/S