Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 2001 Silverado RCSB

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006 | 11:08 PM
Staging Lane

Default FS: 2001 Silverado RCSB

Selling my 2WD 2001 Silverado for $10,200. Color is pewter (silver-tan) on the outside and dark gray cloth inside. It's a regular cab, short bed with 123,000 miles on it. It has just had the brakes done all the way around (including turned rotors), spark plugs (NGK), wires (factory GM), and fuel filter. Transmission (automatic) was serviced @ 100,000 miles. It is my daily driver and it runs perfect. I have never had any problems with it whatsoever, save a bad fuel sender in the gas tank (still not working properly until you get below 1/2 a tank then it works fine-I just go by the mileage on the trip meter). I just recently (about 1,000 miles ago) put a brand new K&N FIPK intake on it. Other than that, the only other modifications I've done is a transmission cooler at about 55,000 miles and a towing package (hitch and brake controller) at about 85,000 miles. The truck runs great and looks great, inside and out. My mom was the only other owner besides me and she put a small ding in the rear bumper (backed into a tree I think), but it's not that bad. It also has a busted (but can still be used) passengers side view mirror. It has the GM rubber drop-in bedliner that works well. I get a consistent 18mpg driving to work (10 miles hwy, 10 miles city). I also still have the window sticker if anyone wants it.

Features:
5.3 V8
3.42 gears
Automatic Transmission
power windows
power locks
power steering
power windows
power mirrors
cruise control
tow/haul switch
cold a/c