Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Lifted F-150 XLT

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lifted F-150 XLT

The truck is a 1996 F-150 XLT AT with 95K miles on a still very strong 5.8L 351W. The truck is E4 red, short bed, standard cab, 4x4, with the 4x4 shifter on the floor and brand new Mile Marker premium hubs installed. Oil has been changed every 2500 miles with Castrol GTX full synthetic.

It has been my daily driver for nearly the last 2 years ever since I bought it from a dealer in Mechanicsville VA.

It has a 6" Skyjacker lift kit that includes extended radius arms and leafs in the rear (no lift blocks), along with a 3" body lift. 4 (i beleive they are cragar) rims wrapped in 35" BFG All-Terrain Tires. IPCW Clear diamond cut turn signals, headlights, and corner lenses. K&N FIPK Filter Charger. Throttle body spacer. Diamond-Cut bed rails, diamond cut tool box, and stainless steel bed rails. Pioneer head unit with a custom sub-box behing the seat with 2 10" Punch stage 2 subs, and an Audiobahn a8002t amp that hits perfect, also has alpine type S speakers all around which are competition speakers and have crystal clear sound. There is a G-Tech mounted in the dash which i use mainly as a tach, and white face guages. It has a 1 in 2 out flowmaster dual exhaust system. I have also just recently replaced the spark plugs with E3 plugs and put on new 8.5 MM wires. and a new optima red top battery

I have kept the truck in GREAT shape since I bought it and have NEVER went "offroading" i have not beat or abused this truck in its life. I was told the lift was proffesionally installed when I bought the truck and it was definatly been built right.

There are 2 problems witht the truck which i have had looked at my a reputable mechanic :
1. when going between 45-55 truck begins to "bounce" i was told this was becuase the tires need balanced. I rotated the tires and the problem temporarly went away and then came back so this definatly has to do with the tires. also the tires have around 6-7 32nds.

2. The truck turns over slow when starting but ALWAYS starts. I was told this was becuase it needs a new starter. The have been periodically testing the battery volts with an ohm meter and it always shows between 12.5-30 amps so there is not problem witht the battery holding charge/recharging, and if i hook the battery up to a charger on "engine start" mode, the little axtra juice will start the truck up perfectly

I have been told 10K is a good asking price so i am asking 10K however this is negotiable. Also i wouldl be willing to trade this truck plus cash for a Modded 98+ TA

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...uck/609278.jpg

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...uck/587053.jpg

-Matt

Last edited by LS1IMPULSE; 05-20-2006 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Teching In

where is this truck located and how many miles per gallon do u average? thanks.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The truck is located in Gettysburg, PA. As for Gas mileage i am not sure of the exact number however i esimate the truck to get near 11MPG in its current state however, with the tires balanced and an alignment it would be near 14MPG which is what i used to get. I drive the truck everday and spend about 70-80$ every 3 weeks on Mid-Grade which i have used since I purchased the truck.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ttt....
Old 05-21-2006, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

need to sell make an offer
Old 05-22-2006, 06:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ttt...