Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Fs: 99 C5 Frc 680 Rwhp Procharged

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 10:05 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Fs: 99 C5 Frc 680 Rwhp Procharged

I've decided that I need a different car that is more of a race car than a street car. I want to race my vette but without installing a complete roll cage and in my opinion tearing the car up I cant run at the track so I've decided to sell the car and build something I can race/tear up without feeling guilty.
I want this to happen ASAP so I dont change my mind so please contact me with any question and for picture requests.All performance upgrades were performed at Next Level Performance by the VETTE DR. I have spent just over 22,000 on performance upgrades on this car since October of 05. The engine ,blower, rear end, trans and clutch only have about 6500 miles on them. Here are the details on the car.

99 Torch Red / Black FIXED ROOF COUPE
Standard option package w/ cd and driver pwr seat, no hud, no active handling
Current mileage is 69,xxx

Upgrades:
Interior
Aluminum guage bezels, MOMO shift ****, corvette lettering kit for the steering wheel, air bag door, and sill plates, Carpeted partition and Front and rear LLoyds mats, Guage pod w/ Autometer carbon fiber boost and fuel pressure guages. Other wise the interior is stock with normal wear.

Exterior:
Euro tail light kit, SS lettering front and rear, chrome exhaust plate, lowered 1-1/2", chrome shorty antenna, Bendix x-drilled and slotted rotors w/ Hawk pads in front and stock pads in rear, chrome Z06 motorsport wheels 17x9.5 w/ bfg kdws in front and 18x10.5 w/ nitto 305/35/18 drag radials in rear.

Performance:

Exhaust- Tpis coated long tube headers, Tpis offroad x pipe and Borla Stinger cat back

Drivr train - RPS clutch, built m6 w/ upgraded shift forks and syncros, 3.42 rear from a 2004 Z06 with hardened driver side output shaft. DTE drive train brace

Engine- Built 346 w/ Stock crank with main stud kit, callies comp star rods, diamond pistons, ls1 heads w/ comp 921 spring kit, comp 226/230 581/588 xer cam, all arp head bolts, ls6 intake. Compression is @ ~ 9.8:1

Blower- Custom A&A corvette ATI D1SC setup. Stage 2 upgrade kit including the large single front mount intercooler, upgraded duct work and front engine radiator cover, Forge 34mm dual piston blow off valve, ATI SFI balancer, complete 8 rib upgrade kit.

Fuel system - Main fuel system is a factory style setup with upgraded walbro intank pump, FAST fuel rails with a custom fuel return line and an aeromotive regulator with 60lb injectors. There is also a completely custom secondary fuel system which only comes on under boost which is a walbro 340 external pump with its own feed line from the driver side fuel tank with all braided lines. This fuel system will easily support 900+ rwhp.
POWER - Depending on the temperature the power will vary from 670rwhp/550rwtq in hot weather when the blower out put is @ 10 - 11 psi. In cold weather the boost will go to about 14 psi and weve seen as much as 708 rwhp during some cold weather dyno pulls and tuning sessions. Keep in mind Im in florida so cold weather to me is 50 degrees not 10. TUNED FOR AND RUNS PERFECT ON 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS NO METH KIT TO DEAL WITH JUST STOP AT MOBIL FILL UP AND GO.

The car has about a 3 inch scratch in the drivers door which is barely noticeable but it is there, the paint on the car looks perfect from 5 feet away, aside from the scratch if you see it, but up close it shows that is has almost 70,000. The car looks like a million bucks and any where you go you will draw a crowd in this car as it has it all LOOKS, SOUND AND MAJOR WOW FACTOR. The blower with the big blow off valve sounds like a giant street sweeper going down the road which is so much fun and really draws attention.

IM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES.
THIS IS A VERY VERY DIFFICULT DECISION BUT I THINK ITS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR NOW.

As you can see with the upgrades above there is way over 30,000 in parts upgrades so this is a great deal for someone.

32,500 OBO. I do want to sell the car so tell me what you think.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Launching!

to the top
Old 05-24-2006, 06:20 AM
Launching!

pm's replied to.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like a nice car buddy, but you dont get back what you put into a car.ever.TTT for a nice car.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:40 AM
Launching!

agrv8td,
Thats why Im starting the asking price @ 32.500. I have 30+ in parts/labor plus 25K for the car when I bought it 3 years ago. So im accepting the fact that I spent 55K and may only get 32 or so. I've built alot of cars and you have to assume a minimum of a 60% loss on all performance additions when it comes time to sell. I know there is someone out there looking to build a 750+ hp c5 and this is a deal for that person if I can find them.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im looking! but price is high for me. it just doesnt seem that exspensive when you do it yourself over a period of time,ya know
Old 05-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Launching!

AGRV8D,
Tell me what your looking to spend? I'm being honest about the car and its overall condition. If it doesnt sell whole, ill be removing the blower as I have a buyer waiting for the blower and secondary fuel system. Then Ill spend 1000.00 of that money to have the door repainted and have the whole car wet sanded and buffed so it looks as good as possible.Then Ill sell the car like that. I really dont want all that work and I dont have alot of free time in the near future due to work related travel and the wifes vacation requests. If she would work more I could keep the vette and build a race car.
I have an opportunity in the next couple of weeks to buy back a camaro that I built about 6 years ago which is an equal deal to the corvette. I sold it for 10,000 less than I had in it, the guy I sold it to has put an additional 15,000 in it and I can buy it back right.Talk to me you will not insult me, we all have budgets and I need to make a decision if I should start removing the blower and fuel system soon. I just posted the car for sale on e-bay for 5 days so Monday is it.

Quick Reply: Fs: 99 C5 Frc 680 Rwhp Procharged