Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1995 Seadoo HX & 1995 Kawasaki 750 $2k

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Seadoo HX & 1995 Kawasaki 750 $2k

I bought these two waverunners from a member of this board 3 or 4 months ago and I have only got to ride them twice so its time for them to go. The first one is a 1995 Seadoo HX, this is a very fun ski. It handles great and is pretty fast. The colors are yellow, black, and white but the floor mats are purple. It starts good and is in overall great shape. The second one is a 1995 Kawasaki 750 SS. I had this ski out yesterday and it ran great for about 30 minutes and then it just quit while riding it and would not start back up. I have not really looked at it yet, it cranks but does not start. It kinda wants to start with the choke on but it wont. This ski does not have a title with it, im sure you could get one with a little effort. It is being sold not running The last part is a 2 jetski trailer that is in great condition. I built a rack on the front that holds 4 five gallon gas cans so you dont have to buy gas on the water. I dont have any pictures right now but i will try and get some in a couple of days. I am only asking $2000 for the whole thing. I am located in Springfield, MO. If you are local you can come look at them if you are interested.