Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

01 Z06 T1... built for competition

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 06:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 01 Z06 T1... built for competition

not my car, posting for a friend, hope thats ok w/the mods...

as much as I know about the car and what you can see in the pics is its an 01 Z06 T1, custom made roll cage (dosent interfere w/ line of sight from driver seat, lines up perfect w/A-pillar), fire bottle equiped front to rear, w/external activation also, seperate electric pumps for trans cooler and rear end cooler, updated clutch assembly, custom exhaust (I think mufflers from an indy car??, sounds awsome!), driver and pass. racing seats w/harness, pass. seat is slightly wider if your big you can switch the two, it also could be street legal, the od reads 3,xxx miles, asking $33,500, there's a ton of other info/stuff done to the car that I'm not sure of, and also comes w/ spare set of wheels and spare set of brand new street tires, thats about all I can tell ya and that the car has a good backround, owner isnt online much so SERIOUS inquries call Rupert Bragg Smith @ 1-775-513-1526

I've checked the car out and if I had the $$ it would be in my garage allready, quick way to get into racing, built by somebody who know's what there doing, car could use a detailing but its easy to look past the dust that gets all over everything out here in the desert..
Attached Thumbnails 01 Z06 T1... built for competition-june-pics-car-receipts-003s.jpg   01 Z06 T1... built for competition-june-pics-car-receipts-002s.jpg   01 Z06 T1... built for competition-june-pics-car-receipts-001s.jpg   01 Z06 T1... built for competition-june-pics-car-receipts-005s.jpg   01 Z06 T1... built for competition-june-pics-car-receipts-006s.jpg  

Last edited by Assassin; 06-29-2006 at 07:07 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some more pics, I can email all the pics in full size for anybody interested....
Attached Thumbnails 01 Z06 T1... built for competition-june-pics-car-receipts-007s.jpg   01 Z06 T1... built for competition-june-pics-car-receipts-004s.jpg