Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Awesome 1971 Firebird Esprit Must See

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome 1971 Firebird Esprit Must See

1971 pontiac firebird esprit TH350trans 350CI original motor, Oklahoma

price: $8,500.00

Location - Eastern oklahoma

Year -1971

Make -Pontiac

Model -Firebird

Trans -3 speed column shift TH350

Mileage -50,000 very original

Colors (Exterior/Interior) - canyon copper trim pkg

Aftermarket Parts : CD player(still have factory AM radio) , e.brock intake and 4bbl carb, and very mild comp cam.

Number of owners (including yourself) - 2

Vechicle Condition (Interior) - damn near flawless, some sun fade on dash, but will be fixing that probably soon.

Vehicle Condition (Exterior) - original paint is fading, some rust below the rear window on the narrow strip between trunk, a few minor dings from previous owner, one is on the door a slight crease about 2 feet long (sounds much worse than it is) , the rubber nose cone bumper is dented where someone backed into it

Accident History - elderly woman who was original owner took a corner too sharp and created the crease mentioned above in the driver door.

Replaced Parts Due To Failure/Warranty - N/A

Current Issues -

Current Annoyances (i.e. gear whine, slow window motors, etc.) - rear leaf springs need to be replaced, its more of a vanity issue really since I dont like the slight sag.

Willing to deliver (?) miles away - ?

Why are you selling - car is too beautiful not to be driven more and cared for more intently, I just do not have the time between work and flying my airplane.

Misc. : car is in flawless mechanical shape, I would say overall a 93/100 to me. I did little to no restoration on the vehicle because honestly it has been very well kept. I am the second owner, and the car comes with both the original build sheet and the window sticker, the original warranty card, documented oil changes from 1971 to now, this car has never left my hometown. It has been babied its whole life, and is a great investment or hobby. It needs no major work done and would be perfect for someone who is wanting something to turn it into a classic car show winning machine.

email : chadoo@cablelynx.com
Attached Thumbnails Awesome 1971 Firebird Esprit Must See-copy-dsc00637.jpg   Awesome 1971 Firebird Esprit Must See-dsc00639.jpg  

Last edited by wowisntitbig; 07-20-2006 at 12:56 AM. Reason: FORGOT EMAIL
Old 07-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt too the topp

Quick Reply: Awesome 1971 Firebird Esprit Must See