Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Hugger Orange Z28 for sale....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i honestly can't believe what i'm reading. this car is simply gorgeous. inside and out the car is in great shape. i don't see how this guy could seriously talk smack about it. i would love to own this car and if i hadn't just bought a camaro i would have bought this car without thinking twice. the price is very reasonable. gabe and his car deserve more respect and credit than they have been given. anyone who ends up buying this car would be VERY lucky.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:36 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

if the car has flaws, that is understandable due to the high mileage. I can tell the hood doesn't fit well, just by the photo in your signature. Maybe post up some photos of the obvious flaws, that way nobody will feel like they 'wasted their time'. Just like on ebay, people snap photos of scuffs, scratches, dings, tears, etc...

Just an idea.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I can not believe what this guy just posted about Gabe's car, Gabe works for me and let me tell you I see this car every day and I'll admit, it does need some touch ups but it's not as bad as what that guy is saying. If i did not have so many projects going I would buy this car too and I bet it would not take much to get this car back up to par. Good luck on the sell and who ever buy's this car will not be disapointed.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:29 PM
12 Second Club

seen this car in person and the car is in great shape whoever buys this car wont be dissapointed
Old 08-20-2006, 12:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 69huggerrsz
Guys, I just drove 12 hours today to look at this "so called" nice car and body.........ended up being the roughest late model camaro I believe I have ever seen! I was extremely misled. If your interested in it, just email me and I will tell you the truth about it. I just dont want someone here to waste their time and money doing what I just did!
Sorry bud, but you are wrong. I take pics and video at our local track and have seen Gabe's car many times. Like Gabe said, the car is what it is. A 150K mile factory orange Z28. The car is more than worth what Gabe is asking and he doesn't deserve this from anyone. Typical BS from people on here. Always expecting a show quality car for little or no money.

Gabe, keep up your spirits man. Someone will come along and take advantage of this great deal.

Here is a pic I took of "The Carrot" like the car is known down here, at one of the local F-Body cruises. This is before Gabe sold the factory white wheels so he could go racing.

Last edited by Toecutter; 08-20-2006 at 01:10 AM.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:26 AM
11 Second Club

esta penedjo!
Old 08-20-2006, 01:48 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks guys.......Point taken Tony, but this guy blew it way out of proportion......
Old 08-20-2006, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

too bad i can't sell the wolf or i would jump on it Gabe. good luck with the sale.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:05 AM
11 Second Club

Guys, I just drove 12 hours today to look at this "so called" nice car and body.........ended up being the roughest late model camaro I believe I have ever seen! I was extremely misled. If your interested in it, just email me and I will tell you the truth about it. I just dont want someone here to waste their time and money doing what I just did!

and this coming from someone with 0 posts and just registered.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Teching In

Default hugger z

You guys can bash me if you want to, but im just trying to help the next guy from making the same mistake i did, new member or not. I was told the body and paint was straight and clean, other than the small dent on the rear quarter. Thats what i expected! Its far from that! Good luck with the car Gabe....
Old 08-20-2006, 02:29 PM
11 Second Club

Far from that?> The body is straight and the paint IS clean.....where on the entire car was it scratched beside the dent on the 1/4 panel? Besides a few rock chips on the hood and front bumper where else on the body was there damage? I told you the front bumper sagged because I took out the bumper support. For the price I was giving it it you at you couldnt be expecting a perfect car Mike.....with all the time/money I have in this car I was taking a huge hit on my end!
Old 08-20-2006, 04:13 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Gabe, why not just save yourself the trouble and list ALL of the flaws. Photos of said flaws would be even better. Might take 20 minutes of your time.

Such as the nose sagging. You just mentioned that, but it wasn't brought up until 71 posts later? stuff like that is important to know.

Also, has the car ever been in an accident?
Old 08-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Teching In

i've seen this car personally and rating it from a 1-10 i give it a 81/2 so dam dude calm down about saying that the car is all scratched and shyt. Its a clean car and i bet for the price you were getting it for was more than resonable. Same shyt happened to my brother in law last year when he sold his car on ebay for 11,000 the guy came down from Tennesse and then back down from buying the car cause the bumper had a little hole for the filter and he wanted to drop the price down like to 9,000 my bro in law told him his shyt and to go back and look for a 9,000 car cause he wasn't gonna sell it for that much. With that story told Gabe that guy had the cash but probably wanted you to go lower on the price but you didn't bite.
Anyways goodluck with the sell bro
Old 08-20-2006, 04:57 PM
11 Second Club

Good idea Tony, it's just that now I feel as if my chances of selling it on here are slim to none now. But thanks anyways....
Old 08-20-2006, 05:45 PM
11 Second Club

Gabe dont worry all of us who see the car often know its a GREAT car in GREAT condition...thats just one guyz opinion...you know if it wasnt for my current situation the Carrot would be in my garage right now!! This is a great car guyz...and everyone is rite...whoever ends up with it is going to be VERY lucky!

BUMP 4 the 11sec N/A clean *** carrot!
Old 08-20-2006, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

ttt- for a great buy
Old 08-21-2006, 12:30 AM
On The Tree

I just dont want someone here to waste their time and money doing what I just did!
You wanted a Show car for 10k?. I wont drive 12 hrs expecting to see a "Like New", six year old car, daily diven with 100k+ miles. That was your mistake. That car really worth what Gabe is asking for it.

But any way, it is a good Idea to show more datailed pics of the car for those who dont have seen in person. I did, and I love the way it looks.

See ya.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:46 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks guey......I was gonna sell it to him way lower than 10k......
Old 08-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Teching In

I've seen this car in person and it is a very well taken care of. Yes it's got flaws but what do you expect for a car with 100K+ miles that is daily driven...this guy is over exaggerating. If I had the money Gabe I would take it off your hands man...This is a very nice car that runs very strong. Good luck with the sell Gabe.

Steve

Last edited by BLACKOUTZ28; 08-21-2006 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

ttt for today..........$9,000

Quick Reply: Hugger Orange Z28 for sale....