Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Z28 (ss appearance)..modded..for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Throw me a personal loan sign a contract, and Ill pay it off to u in 2 yrs lol
Old 08-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Teching In

You have a PM..

Mark
Old 08-30-2006, 04:46 AM
Teching In

Default Would buy it in a heartbeat.

But only if it was street leagal. I live in El Dorado Hills CA. Would be turing it into a show car for my buisness but my insurance would flip a lid if it wasnt street leagal. Love the car man, Love the headlights, Looks great. What ever Camaro I do end up with I'd love to have lights that look similar to those, where di you get them? And do you still have all the origonal seats and stock stuff? Pretty nice sub setup, In my car I would do somthing a lil more custom just cuz thats what my buisness is. Street Sounds Car Audio. I'd like to have the ttop storage available too..
Old 08-30-2006, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by StreetSounds
But only if it was street leagal. I live in El Dorado Hills CA. Would be turing it into a show car for my buisness but my insurance would flip a lid if it wasnt street leagal. Love the car man, Love the headlights, Looks great. What ever Camaro I do end up with I'd love to have lights that look similar to those, where di you get them? And do you still have all the origonal seats and stock stuff? Pretty nice sub setup, In my car I would do somthing a lil more custom just cuz thats what my buisness is. Street Sounds Car Audio. I'd like to have the ttop storage available too..
I work at a stereo shop myself

You can get the headlights on ebay fairly cheap. I think my oem intereior is in some 78 firebird in sacramento .. Good luck with your search
Old 08-30-2006, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

THanks for the kind words everyone...I have about 3 people right now who are interested, I am however holding it untill friday for a new member here to look at from arizona..If that falls through i will post up...But if he knows his cars it might as well be sold

Last edited by SSactionLs1; 08-30-2006 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sold!!!