Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

94 Firebird Formula Red M6 TTops Leather 96k PICS $3800

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Firebird Formula Red M6 TTops Leather 96k PICS $3800

I'm selling my 94 Firebird Formula. Its Red, 6spd, TTops, Leather interior, and has 96k original miles. I have a clean and clear title in hand ready to go. Car is located in NY. Car is bone stock besides 98+ formula wheels and a cutout in the exhaust. I also have a short stick for the shifter but its not installed. It is a well optioned car. It does have some bugs hence the price. Would make a great car for someone to tinker with and have a really nice car when your done. It has alot of potential. I just dont have the time for it right now. The car has minor damage on the front passenger side from being backed into. It cracked the bumper cover and fender. There is a small dent in the passenger side quarter that the camera could hardly pick up. The Car has NO rust. It is not your typical NY car it hasn't seen a winter and i'm pretty sure it's a out of state car. It is very clean as far as rust and corrosion. The back tires are Kuhmo ecsta supras and are like new. The front tires need replacing. I have the stock formula wheels and tires that go with the car. The car needs window motors. Drivers side stopped completely and passenger side is slow. Radio does not work. The ABS light is on. Previous owner put tape over the light so you didnt see it and broke a clip or 2 on the dash peice so its a little loose. Everything mechanically is solid. The tranny and clutch are fine, the motor runs good. It has a buck once in a while at low rpms only I think its just tune up related. Brand new water pump. Rear main seal leaks, I have a seal just needs installation. I'm pretty sure that covers the car pretty good. Sounds liek alot but most are small issues that are common on f-bodys. Most have some of these problems but people fail to tell you until its too late. I wanna be up front with everyone. Check out the pics...If you are seriously interested I have alot more and can email them to you. I'm located just outside of Utica, NY. $3800 cash takes it. I can be reached here, or Zr58o2@hotmail.com or 315-292-4091 Thanks. - Josh

Old 08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Teching In

ttt...
Old 08-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Teching In

ttt...
Old 08-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Now on ebay with a low reserve http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1