Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

forsale 94 camaro 25.2 stock suspended/floored..

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 05:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default forsale 94 camaro 25.2 stock suspended/floored..

1994 camaro roller, clean overall body.. 25.2 spec cage good to 6.0@3200 lbs...pa racing tubular k-member, spohn lower a-arms,hal q1a coil overs up front, set up for coil overs in the rear, strange brakes all around(fronts alone for these cars cost over 850.00) custom anti roll bar,custom torque arm, custom lower control arms,custom pan hard bar,mini tubbed,stock floors modified for lower ride height(torque arm clearance) and cage, 9 inch, moser 35 spline axles(gun drilled and star flanged) will include a center section with your gear choice manual rack kit from fj smith, manual brake kit from fj smith, on/ off switch installed.. alumastars 2.0's all around 315/60/15 mt drag radials.. everything on this car is new, it has all the stock interior panels and dash, removable grant steering wheel, lights and turn signals still operate.. ..with the center section include i have over 11k in just parts into it... some things have come up recently that have made me decide I no longer want to be bothered with this car.. .. I might be forgetting something oh yeah, also includes a glastek 4 inch cowl hood(bolt on)

heres some pics...

pm me with questions or if you'd like to see the car in person, its located in bayshore NY..

looking to get 20k firm...

this car cant be duplicated for this price.....
Old 09-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Launching!

lightweight is that you ,it's sickness from smallblockposse.com...goodluck with the sale...clint
Old 09-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Launching!

Looks awesome.. but I think that's extremely expensive for a roller.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JohnnyZ28
Looks awesome.. but I think that's extremely expensive for a roller.
not when you consider the magnitude of the mods and work done to this car! you must not realize how much that cage/suspension work would cost not to mention all of the other parts involved..
Old 09-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Banned

That car is well worth the $$$ rolling. I have been around and involved with several 25.2 and 25.5 spec build ups and they are by now means cheap. Someone will get a hell of a race car for the money spent.

Quick Reply: forsale 94 camaro 25.2 stock suspended/floored..