Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

F/S: IL 1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: IL 1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Here is my Trans AM. I am possibly considering trades for a WRX or STi.
This Text was taken from my auto trader ad found
Here
excellent condition, T-tops,17" rims, 400HP, built trans,many mods, new brakes,never seen snow or salt, always garage kept. The car has 17" american racing torque thrust rims with deep dish 11" wide on the back, with brand new nittos on the front and half worn 315 drag radial nittos on the back. There is also brand new front and rear rotors, the front ones are crossdrilled/slotted with new pads and the rears are stock brand new stock rotors with new pads. New headlight assemblies and motors for both headlights. clear corner lights up front with halogen fog lights and corner lights. The car has been lowered with eibach prokit springs, and subframes welded on. Patriot stage 2 heads and cam on the car, with K&N intake system, LS6 intake manifold,FLP($900) headers with slide in catylic converters, high flow y-pipe, with welded cut out, and magnaflow cat back exhasut.level 3 transmission put in with about 1,200 miles on it, this trans will hold up to 9 second passes, along with a vigilante 3600 lockup stall converter. the converter is only 4 months old and it comes with a 1 year warranty and a free stall speed change.The car will come with stock abs rims with 2 brand new yokahamas on 2 of the rims and the other 2 dont have tires. the car also just passed emissions so it runs good and has no problems. the car was fully dyno tuned and put out about 397hp to the wheels, before the trans and converter. Perfectly built street car, $13,995. OBO, must sell
Anyone interested to check it out, i am located in Bloomingdale, IL. You can either e-mail me @ Racinyz12@aol.com, PM me, or call my cell phone: 630-935-3816, my name is Ryan

Quick Reply: F/S: IL 1999 Pontiac Trans Am