Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Firebird Trans Am LS1 72k miles $12k in Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2000 Firebird Trans Am LS1 72k miles $13k in Alabama

New price $13k !!!!!!!!!!!! Has y2ks see more recent post

Well , it is time to move on and get rid of my baby .
I purchased my trans am in August of 2001 right before the tragedy of 9/11 . The car had 24k miles on it when I purchased it used from Courtesy Pontiac here in town (Birmingham Alabama close to Atlanta Georgia ) . This car has never beemn in any accidents or body work done .
Most of the miles that are on here are from the interstate . I cruise in my car in 6th all day to save gas and conserve the ride . I got a ford contour (beater car) which is what I used to drive most of the time to school and places the trans am needed not go .

It is a 2000 model Pontiac Firebird trans Am that is a 6 spedd manual with black ebony lether interior .
The car has less than 72,500 miles .
It is a manual 6 speed that shifts smooth and is just a wonderful ride . I have lcas and brackets on the back as well as a few othe rthings listed below . this is the ultimate daily driver but can easily be turned into a extremly fast car with little time or money . I have used Mobile one 10w 30 through out the cars life as well as 93 octane . There are brand new NGK TR55 spark plugs and a fuel filter .

Price is $12,000
I have a few mods done to the ride .

The computer was sent off for tunning from wait4me .
-fans have been set to turn on ealry
-fans will stay on 30 seconds after the car is turned off
-!air !egr have been removed for headers
-speed governor removed
-torque governor removed
-rear 02s have been deleted for duals
-also a performance tune has been done

It has a ported TB and a ported MAF

It has a really nice Alpine cd player that I bought a few years ago . This is one that alows the face color to change from green to amber . of course I have the amber on to match the rest of the inside night lights on the tach and so forth .

It is wired for a stereo in the back of the car but I hid the wires out of sight . This will save you soem money if you ever plan on a stereo . I got some of the thickest wire you can use .

Has traction control on the button

Full power seats

[img]

I also have the rare Rockford Fosgate rear speakers that match the odd ohm of the trans am . Sounds good!

It has a SLP air lid with a K&N filter with a smooth bellow .

The car has comp 918s on the heads with about 5-6k miles on them but half of that is with the stock cam so it dont really count .
It is cam ready if that is what youa re planning on doing .

There is a SLP manual fan switch that I put in the ashtray so that you can turn your fans on whenever . Folks always think this is pretty neat .

LS1 motorsport lower control arms have been put on the rear so it does not spin near as bad as a regular fbody .

Has Bmr lower control arm relocation brackets as well that compliment the lca as well. You turn a corner and stick really really well .

It has BFG KDW tires on the back with abour 4k mile on them . They are still in good shape since I really do not drive the car all the time .

I have put a sealed beam conversion to allow the use of h7 bulbs and it also has improved the light instead of the stock yellow lights .

I will add to this if there is anyhting I can remember . The car is in great condition . There are a few scrathches but the paint job has to be one of the best colors for this car . The pewter makes the car look a light gold during the day and the night with the moon looks an awesome silver in the evenings .

Last edited by snake charmer; 11-22-2006 at 07:07 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

PMs answered !
Old 10-06-2006, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

pms returned still available
Old 10-06-2006, 07:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The links do not work.

John