Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 z06 for sale, PICTURES!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2002 z06 for sale, PICTURES!!

Z06 2002 for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Z06 2002 for sale I have a 45,000 mile bone stock red corvette z06 for sale in los angeles. The car has never been in an accident and has a clean title (no paint work). The car has all leather (black leather) and a heads up display. It runs very smooth and I have took extremely good care of this car. The tires still have good treadlife on them probably 75%.

Unlike 99% of every used car salesperson i will not hide the potential issues, so here we go...

1. 1st gear on occasion won't go into gear - this is due to a synchro sometimes getting out of alignment, however if you release the clutch and and try again it will go into gear. This is a very common problem with used cars, especially Fbodys, as my former 2001 ws6 had the same issue. Also my friends 1998 camaro ss did this as well. You can have it realigned if you want, however i have not done it. (Update: I just took the car to a Chevy dealer and left it for a day for a tranny exam, car checked out perfect, the dealership couldn't even get the car to show any problems with first gear. I was told that synchro's can get out of alighnment occasionally from the mechanic, he said that nothing is wrong with the car. That if I simply put it into reverse it should realign the synchros. I have paperwork to verify that I just had the tranny checked as of 10/5/06.) Please people do not try to beat me up on the price because of this, as I have already took it to a mechanic and it is fine.

Asking $28,000 OBO. I just need to sell this car to start a new company, however i will be very sad to see it go as it is my pride and joy.

2. Curb rash on i think two of the wheels, however the curb rash is minor. (curb rash is shown in the pictures with the car)

Regarding the cars history, i bought it from an executive from a large logging company who never used the car, and now the title is in my hand.
I want cash only, no trades!!! i live in Los Angeles, all test drives are welcome. The car itself runs so strong that it is kind of scary, i guess that is what happens when you put 405 horsepower into an extremely light car.

Anyone who is interested in the car can view pictures by clicking the following link: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/554576710zUuVKn

Also on another note, everyone on here seems to expect to get a z06 for $15,000, please do not expect to steal the car for some ridiculous amount. I consider this car to be in excellent condition, as the paint is perfect, the leather is perfect, and it runs smooth as a wistle. The only true flaw is the curb rash on the wheels.

I just went to the Kelly Blue book and Nada Website to get the value of the car, i am posting the values below.

Kelly Blue Book:

For Excellent condition (which my car is):

Suggested retail - $36,000
Private party value - $32,535
Trade in value - $29,175

For Good Condition:

Suggested retail - $ Kelly didn’t quote
Private party value - $30,915
Trade in value - $27,655

Nada Yellow pages website:

Nada Value Average Trade-In Average Retail
Base Price $30,475
Mileage - 45,000 miles $1,350
TOTAL PRICE $31,825*

Last edited by 02_z06_vette; 10-06-2006 at 12:45 PM.