Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Beautiful 2000 Red Ss For Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beautiful 2000 Red Ss For Sale!!!

2000 red ss camaro
62,300 miles, oil changed every 3,000 miles most of the time 500 miles before i reach 3,000
v-8, LS1 5.7 liter
6-speed, t-top, grey leather interior

Mods:
Rims are z06 motorsports. 17x9.5 in front 18x9.5 in rear comes with wheel lock
Tires are Sumitomos. front= 17x9.5 245/45/zr17 rear= 18x9.5 275/40zr18
CD racing rotors. Slotted/Cross Drilled
Axis Brake Pads
Calipers painted Red.
Clear Corners
Has orginal black grill and black billet grill (comes with purchase of car)
Side Moldings have been removed
350 HP decals
Black rear Camaro insert decals
SS chrome license plate frame
Hurst Short stick shifter
Autozone car floormats
LS1 engine decal (inside engine bay)

Exhaust:
Edelbrock Shorty headers
Stock gutted cats (have another set of cats that are stock)
SLP y-pipe
3 inch flow tech cut-out (manual cutout, comes with cutout cover to make it a quiet ride)
Magnaflow cat-back 3.5 inch tips

Induction:
SLP lid
SLP cold air induction
smooth bellows
k&n air filter

Computer:
HPTUNERS, tuned by George Lara

Suspension:
Eibach Prokit springs (1.5 inch drop front, 1.3 inch drop rear)orginal springs come with car
J&M Strut Tower brace
BMR Subframe Connectors (boxed, welded in style)

Stereo/Audio:
Panasonic CQ-C511OU Mosfet 50wx4 Stereo Flip Face with remote (cd player, a/m, f/m
Speakers= rear are 2 6 1/2 inch Sony Xplods with 250 watts in each speaker
front=panasonic 2 6 1/2 inch speakers with 180 watts in each speaker
Subwoofers= 2 10 inch audiobahn subs in box and a 800 watt Hitron Amp that is with a 800 watt amp cord
SYSTEM SOUNDS GREAT

This was my Mom's car for the first 3 years and was garaged kept. We bought it in 2000 and after 3 years my Mom gave the car to me and has been my daily driver. She has been kept in good care, car cover has been put on when not driven. This car is overall VERY clean!!!!! I am selling due to to many speeding tickets, which made my insurance outrageous. Also, because twice a year I have to drive across the country and the camaro is not going to cut it since it is my only car. This car gets many complimets, from the looks, to the sound of the exhaust, to the stereo system. The only time this car has been in an accident was when a girl backed up into my car at 5 mph. Since, that has been fixed. Other that that clean history. Once again, this car has been babied!!!! Every modification has been professionally installed, unless it is a decal or something like that. Car RUNS AWESOME!!!! You have to see it in person and drive it. PM me for any questions about the car. My name is David

Asking price $19,000, I am willing to listen to offers.For pics I can e-mail a lot if you give me your address. Thanks