Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1993 Ruby Red Corvette 40th Anniversary Package for trade

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Ruby Red Corvette 40th Anniversary Package for trade

1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniverssary Corvette...has ZR-1 chrome rims....new Ecsta's on front,tires on back have 70% tread.....6 speed...I put a new radiator in it about 1 month ago, this past Monday i had a brand new ZF6 6 speed tranny put in it after thinking the old tranny was bad ( ended up being the pilot bearing )....figured since i had the old one out, i just as well put the new one in there and be done with it.The only mods it has is corsa exhaust,cut lid with a k&n air filter and the ZR1 rims....I have the original rims to go with the car as well as a sunshade,car cover,drilled slotted rotors and pads for the front,i already have them on the back.I'm still debating on whether or not to let the old tranny go with it since they are high as a cats butt,but that can be tended to later....Car has 114,500 on the clock...no leaks from anything on the car....3.43 gears ...i drove the car from Atlanta back to Jackson,Ms. and got 29.3 mpg....i average about 24-25 in town.The reason...and the ONLY reason i'm selling this is because it wont sit 4,i need somewhere for my little rugrats to rest there little heads ...also if the wife breaks down or needs to drive something else,it needs to have 4 seats because she takes the kids to school...i have a 98 F-150 with 114,000 on it and what a truck its been...anyway....i'm pondering the thought of trading this if something nice comes across my way...anyway, heres the only picture i have of the car ...i only use mobile 1 oil in it ....the only thing the car needs is to be drove....i was out in it tonight and got surprised by rain...i headed straight to the house and my wife asked me what i was doing...i told her this aint supposed to be in the rain lol....anyway if anyones interested reply here or pm or email it dont matter...course if nobody is interested, then i'll have to sorely tell the wife we have to keep it ....thanks guys and any questions i can answer i surely will.

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...gAnch=imgAnch1

Jamie
Old 10-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Teching In

ttt

Jamie
Old 10-25-2006, 10:25 AM
Teching In

Worth a shot.....

I've got a '94 Trans Am, newer LT1 motor, recent full tune up, A4, T-tops. It's Medium Red Metalic with tan cloth interior. Just had a ton of stuff replaced.... rear shocks, headlights, hatch shocks, battery, starter, rear brake lines, etc. Just did a complete detail, interior, exterior, motor... everything. Car it self has 119k and motor has about 90k. I have all the receipts for all the work done. I have 30+ pics if you're interested. Clean title in hand as well as a recent car fax.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Anytthings worth a shot my man lol....can you send some pics to hendryj@bellsouth.net ?...thanks for your interest and time

Jamie
Old 10-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JH23
Anytthings worth a shot my man lol....can you send some pics to hendryj@bellsouth.net ?...thanks for your interest and time

Jamie

E-mail sent.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Heck I'll jump on the boat. I have a 97 Formula with several mods. It's a 6spd car as well.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Teching In

AVALANCHE&TA ...will keep you in mind my man..

Warbird...any pics ?

Jamie
Old 10-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Staging Lane

are you interested in just another sports/muscle car or perhaps a jeep?