Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1997 Honda 900RR w/flames!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 1997 Honda 900RR w/flames!!!!

1997 Honda 900RR. This bike is awesome, where to start? Ok it has a custom paint job on it, summit white with 2000 Subaru WRX blue flames. The bike was originally Red but I had it custom painted to match my truck. This bike was down on the right side and it had a scratched upper fairing, nothing else was hurt!! So sense I had to get it painted I went all out and had it painted like you see here. I added a smoked wind screen, carbon fiber mirrors, carbon fiber bar ends, carbon fiber triple tree protector, carbon fiber clutch & brake levers, carbon fiber bar ends, carbon fiber micron stainless steel exhaust, chrome frame sliders, chrome wheels, chrome wind screen support, etc. The bike was completely over hauled 4000mi ago, it had some head work done and it has a slight cam rumble to it, stage 3 jet kit & a K&N filter, and it screams, this bike is extremely fast and not for the beginner rider. The front tire is almost new and the back still has plenty of miles left in it. I put a custom set of blinkers on the front and I hid the blinkers on the rear behind the fairings to give it the clean look. The plate has been relocated to the wheel with a custom billet plate holder. Every thing on the bike works like it is brand new. I change oil every 1500 miles and don't hot rod it. This is as close as you can come to a reliable show bike. It please first in class 3 weeks at the bike show, and it gets looks every where it goes. This is a great bike and very dependable, I'm selling it to finish my camaro project that's been on hold for too long. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking

Last edited by briansshop; 11-03-2006 at 05:46 PM.