Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

For Sale or Trade: '94 Trans Am for '97+ Grand Prix GTP

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: '94 Trans Am $4000 Central MA

Located in Central Massachusetts (Leicester) $4000

Here's the details on my T/A:
It's got the LT1 in it. The car itself has 119k and the motor has about 90k. It was just replaced with a motor from a '94 Z28. When I bought it, I was told it needed a starter. It did and a battery. After replacing those it fired right up. Ran it about 20 minutes or so then the head gasket went! Had it towed to a few places for an estimate and was informed it was also hydro-locked! I've put about 700? miles on it since. It's not perfect but from two feet away it looks great. It has spider web cracks in the paint, but only the paint. There's a few small dings but nothing major. While the motor was being replaced I figured it was a perfect oppurtunity to change all the PIA stuff, like the plugs & wires, air filter, PCV valve, gaskets (water pump and exhaust), opti spark (used), etc. After the install they neglected to release the pressure from the rear brake lines (fronts where removed for install) and blew them out. They replaced them free of charge since it was their fault. I spent in the area of $4500-$5000 for all the recent repairs. Some other replacements that may be noted are the rear shocks, hatch shocks, Silver Star head lights, steering wheel (only because the original was worn at the top), replaced with a factory replacement. I'm sure I've left something out. In short, the car is running the way it should and needs very little to make it perfect.
Oh, and an aftermarket stereo. Panasonic CD player, 12" pioneer sub, two MTX amps. Complete detail inside and out (clay bar, two step wax applied by hand, hand detail engine and bay as well as every nook and cranny).

PICS here: http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o...&addtype=local

Many more available or if yuo want something specific let me know.

Trade considerations: Must be a '97 or newer and a GTP. The lower the mileage the better but will consider all based on service history and records. Would prefer stock, but again will consider anything. Sedan is a plus but not required. Minor mechanical work is OK but nothing major (I just played that game and don't want to go that route again). Minor cosmetics are fine as well, but no frame damage, salvage titles, etc.

Last edited by AVALANCHE&TA; 11-27-2006 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Teching In

TTT...
Old 11-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Teching In

OK, update.
Car is still for sale but reduced the price and trade options.

NEW PRICE IS $4000!
No trades as I need the cash.

The car will be off the road in a week or so, meaning any test drives will not be an option as it will not be registered or insured. Buyers will be able to see and hear it running though.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:55 AM
Teching In

Ttt...
Old 12-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Bump......