Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1999 Camaro Z28 43k Miles.. Accident Car.. RUNS GREAT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006 | 11:28 PM
Teching In

Default 1999 Camaro Z28 43k Miles.. Accident Car.. RUNS GREAT!

**I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OUT**

This car was involved in an accident a few weeks ago. The passenger rear quarter panel struck a guard rail and the driver's side front fender struck a passing vehicle in the adjacent lane. Will need front bumper cover, LH headlight, RH tailight, tie rods, hood, and some metal work on the LH quarter panel. This car is GREAT for anyone who does body work. The vehicle currently has just under 43,000 miles and comes with a freshly rebuilt LS1 motor that includes a set of forged pistons, upgraded hardware and many bolt-on modifications. I am selling the car as a whole and am NOT PARTING OUT! DO NOT ASK! Looking for BEST OFFER over $5000 Contact me at 443-375-8425 for details, further specs and/or to schedule appointments to view the vehicle. My schedule is VERY flexible!!!!
You may also email me at CJWalker2@adelphia.net. If you PM me response time will be lengthy.
Thanks,

-Chris

Last edited by Juiced LS1; 12-01-2006 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-01-2006 | 11:11 AM
Teching In

can you list the mods? Who did the motor? email if you dont want to post jtracy3@yahoo.com called the # and no one picked up all i heard was music/ a4 or m6?

Last edited by jtss; 12-01-2006 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-01-2006 | 06:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jtss
can you list the mods? Who did the motor? email if you dont want to post jtracy3@yahoo.com called the # and no one picked up all i heard was music/ a4 or m6?
This is an M6 car. The phone number I had listed was a typo. Feel free to contact me anytime at 443-375-8425.

Here is the original ad:

“1999 Chevy Camaro Z28 for sale.. Low miles, just under 43k on the odometer.

Selling my 1999 Sebring Silver 6-Speed Z28. Factory options include the sports appearance package, Monsoon stereo, black sail panels and mirrors, charcoal leather interior, TTops, power seats, fog lights, cruise control, and keyless entry with additional remote and keyset. Currently there are just under 43,000 miles on the odometer and a mere few thousand on the motor. Clean title, no liens. Drives great! Owned by a non-smoker mechanic and driven responsibly. I will include the original window sticker as well! This Camaro has been my daily driver.

Performance modifications * 347CI engine Diamond flattop pistons with -8cc valve reliefs ARP rod bolts Ported LS6 oil pump ARP main studs Comp lifters GM performance HG GM headbolts Cloyes Adjustable Timing Chain New OE Oil pan All new engine gaskets, hardware, etc. * SLP air lid with K&N * SLP air bellows * TB coolant bypass * AIR/EGR Delete * LS6 MAF * Random Tech catback * Ported 01+ manifolds and cats * New OE clutch and master * 01+ slave * Eibach Sportline springs * MSD wires * Moser axels * B&M shifter * Energy Suspension Transmission Mount * New GM Motor Mounts * SLP billet steel flywheel * 42.5lb/hr Fuel Injectors * Walbro 255lph pump * LS1 edit Cosmetic modifications * AVS taillight covers * GM aluminum 'CAMARO' letters for the front grille.

The interior of the vehicle I rate as 95%. There are a few very small holes in the dash above the center console where a shiftlight was mounted at one time. The seats show little to no wear whatsoever. Power windows work 100%. The front woofers in the doors play loud however distort at higher volumes. In addition to these very small complications the mirror adjustment switch fails to adjust the position of the driver's side mirror.

Recent minor maintenance performed on the vehicle includes oil/filter change, brakes all the way around roughly 3,000 miles ago, new clutch and hyrdroulic system (including fluid change), new plugs and new belts. The head coolant temp sensor and ALL oxygen sensors were also recently replaced along with a rear dif fluid chage/gasket. Runs very strong.”

-Chris
Old 12-01-2006 | 06:26 PM
FormerVendor

stock heads and cam? I didnt see either listed in your details. Are the pistons forged? PM me
Old 12-03-2006 | 06:03 PM
Teching In

To Anyone Who Is Interested: Please Email Me or call. THANKS!

Quick Reply: 1999 Camaro Z28 43k Miles.. Accident Car.. RUNS GREAT!