Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 01 Chevy S-10 ZR2 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 01 Chevy S-10 ZR2 4x4

My truck bores me now and I want to get some of the loan paid down so its time for it to go. Here are the specs:
2001 Chevy S-10 ZR2 4x4,for those that don't know this truck is one of the best off-road trucks from the Chevy family. The ZR2 option has a heavy duty suspension that is roughly 3" taller and 4" wider than the standard 4x4, the increased dimemsions make way for 31X10.5 tires. Bilstien shocks, larger front sway bar and rear trac bar, heavy duty bearings in the front, larger rear end ring and pinion, skid plate on the engine, front suspension, transfer case and gas tank. I think that about rounds out all the factory improvments, there may be a few more but you get the idea.
Almost 64,000 miles
4.3L V6
Black
Extended Cab with thid door on drivers side
BFG Mud terrains with around 15K on them and plenty of tread left
CD and Cassette players both factory
Black interior with dark gray cloth seats
Line X in the bed and over the rails
Front tow hooks removed in favor of hitch recivers in the frame with recovery shackles (factory hooks prone to breaking and this looks way cooler)
2 inch tow hitch in the rear but no trailer lights
Car trunk cargo net secured on the back of the cab for interior storage

I do drive this truck off-road and it does a great job, but it does have its scars. The front bumper sports a dent on the passenger side from a tree hit, that same hit took out the front lower valance(won't fit with the shackles anyway) and the small portion of the fender flares that cover the ends of the bumper. the passenger side has a dent about the size of a soft ball on the rear portion of the cab, on the very bottom of the body from dragging over something. Being black truck it shows the tiny swirls and lines from all the tree limbs and brush that it has run through. And the transfer case skid plate has a few cracks in it.

This truck runs great and wouldn't take much to shine it up if you like a pretty truck, but its better to be left alone and driven the way its like to be. It runs strong and pulls hard. Rides great, the interior is in fantastic shape and all the creature comforts work perfectly.

I'm asking $11,000. Its a bit higher than KBB but for what these trucks sell for on the forums and autotrader its a good deal.

You can reach me on here, by phone 439-1437 or email Gearhead6s@insightbb.com