Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 Ws6 salvage (repaired), $7,350

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 Ws6 salvage (repaired) socal, $7,350

2001 Trans Am Ws6 Auto, Dark Blue, Tan Leather, TTops.
65,000 miles
Smog legal headers, air lid, flow master muffler, LS6 intake (2001+), and ported TB
Salvaged Title

The car was involved in a collision that took out the hood, bumper, right fender, and headlights at around 55,000 miles. The airbags were not deployed, and there was no suspension or frame damage. The battery cracked and discolored some of the plastic items under the hood, but it was cosmetic only damage. The car was repaired with a non-Ws6 hood, factory new Ws6 front bumper, and headlights/right fender from a junked car. It’s been driven around 10k miles since and runs/drives perfectly. The wear pattern on the tires is good, and it doesn’t pull, shake, rattle, or give any other indication that it had been banged up.

The paint on the car is 7/10 overall, but the front bumper, headlight covers, and right fender are currently unpainted. The interior is 8/10 with the only obvious blemish being a dime size tear in the driver leather seat. I also exchanged the Trans-Am spoiler for a same-color Formula spoiler (20# lighter and I prefer the style), so the car looks more like a Firebird Formula than a Trans-Am Ws6. It currently rides on 2000+ style Camaro rims with good tires. I have a set of 17” C5 rims/tires I can also throw in if the price is right.

Mechanically the car is very sound, and recently passed CA smog. The AC, heater, stereo, power seats, windows, etc, all function properly. There are no known mechanical issues. The car drives great and feels pretty quick for a mostly stock car.

I’m willing to part with the car for $7,350, and its located in Southern California (93065). Email me @ terenceburger@gmail.com for pics if you’re interested.

Last edited by Terry Burger; 12-12-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:41 AM
TECH Veteran

ttt !
Old 12-13-2006, 08:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

send me some pics if you can, oalopez@swtjc.edu
Old 12-14-2006, 01:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Took a deposit on the car yesterday, thanks for the quick sale everyone!

T